Complete Table List?

Itchigo

• Content Provider

I'm assuming I have most of the vp tables at 325 on the cab. I honestly don't know all the versions I have as to which authors. When I got a table, I looked for the best one, then downloaded that one. I'd like to have fpt too on the cab, but I haven't downloaded any fpt for a very long time. And maybe only 1 or 2 are stretched out to fs. If the fpt are stretched out I'd be interested in all the fpt. If they enclosed a table list that would be great, I could compare notes. My xml is also up at Rogue in "The Table Sharing thread".

• Administrators

Sorry Itch,

I dont play any FPT tables.  My computer is too slow.  If I understand right tho, I believe every FPT table is FS...  Just need to adjust the settings to FS mode i think.  Not 100% sure tho.

Zoltar  :D

You are correct. FP tables are both Desktop and FS.  Just depends on the settings.

As far as stretching out the FP tables to FS, get BAM and setup your Default for your monitors.  It isn't perfect, but I can load a brand new table and it will either load it right on the money or I only have to tweak it ever so little. Gone are the days of holding down a number key for 2 minutes while the table slowly exspands in one axis or another. 

• Content Provider

What I meant was I'll have to use the keys to adjust each one, right? It isn't pre done? : Noob Question: Say someone has a folder full of stretched tables. Say they copy the fp registry and send me a copy of the registry (not asking- hypothetical). Assuming I had the exact same tables (names and all), would they all stay stretched? Isn't that where the settings like that are saved?

I looked at the vp fs xml, and it looks like I have 95% of them in some form or another. The spanned ones are another matter though. Not sure how to properly modify those. I've read a bit, and didn't get the same results.

Edit: Oh, Bam will do it for you? Wow!

Archived