The Good Things In Life

rosve

• Content Provider

it's 10PM and I'm watching the sunset with my to good friends, Mr Upmann from Cuba and Mr Bowmore from Scotland.

Not sure if Life can be any better than this :)

TwoFriends

I got to watch some fireworks after being ignored by my cousins

I have a bunch of them living less than one hour away. you'd think at least one could call

and wish me a happy b'day yesterday? nah  guess their lives are too busy to care about me

yet I always call them on their b'days

...gotta' love family(I think it's a law or something)

• 11 months later...
  • Content Provider

I am very happy to show some pictures of my new man-cave that I build over the last two weeks in an unused part of my house.

I am breaking it in right now with a glass of good whiskey and a Partagas 898.

post-26-0-03955800-1403467197_thumb.jpg

post-26-0-89296300-1403467363_thumb.jpg

post-26-0-13662400-1403467391_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

Nice relaxing room you got there, Roger. Looks like you have a few of your friends waiting at the bar.  ;)

The unwinding place with room for one more... nice!

But if you make too many more places to slam drinks and smoke stuff, I'm gonna call you a lush!  :lol:

• Content Provider

Must say rosve, not the man cave I was picturing when I first started reading.  I was expecting arcade machines with lots of pins!? 

Your cave looks like  Frankie, Dino, and Sammy should be hanging out in the background! or maybe Little Caesar aka Edward G.  :)

This is a real man-cave, not a childrens playroom. ;-)

• Content Provider

Nice relaxing room you got there, Roger. Looks like you have a few of your friends waiting at the bar.  ;)

The unwinding place with room for one more... nice!

But if you make too many more places to slam drinks and smoke stuff, I'm gonna call you a lush!  :lol:

One chair is reserved for you Al. If you ever come to this part of the world you are welcome to have a drink in my lair.

• Content Provider

One chair is reserved for you Al. If you ever come to this part of the world you are welcome to have a drink in my lair.

Deal! Same goes for you. You make it here and we'll hit the bar, my treat. :)

If you and Wildman both arrive here at the same time, I may have to take out a bank loan to keep us supplied in drinks. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived