Great Site!

randr

Oh!? What place is that? I'm always looking and not sure why these files aren't on all the sites? Someone explain? Like monopoly, great table was made but only found a link to it on hyperpin? And direct backglasses are here? Still looking for t3 backglass.

• Content Provider

Link in my signature, I don't do backglasses, except for the tables I'm working on. But I do make full screen tables too with full b2s. Originals, and some em's. Isn't looking half the fun? Monopoly was made by someone at hyperspin (BBB), that's why it's there. Besides, if all the files were at one site- why even have other sites? Many direct b2s backglasses here by the way.

Oh!? What place is that? I'm always looking and not sure why these files aren't on all the sites? Someone explain? Like monopoly, great table was made but only found a link to it on hyperpin? And direct backglasses are here? Still looking for t3 backglass.

cause not every table made has a backglass for it

also the site sysops at the four pin sites I frequent don't play nice nice with each other

so pins here may not be on the other sites nor the back glasses!

but do a quick search at vpf.org as that site does have some active b2s back glasses

as does Itchigo's site but I think the majority of them sit here

since this site is more dedicated to cab users than the others tend to be

http://roguepinball.com/index.php

http://www.vpforums.org/

• Content Provider

I really don't do backglasses, excepting for what I'm working on. This is the place for backglasses, my place is the place for unique stuff, either originals, or FS's no one else has.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I want to thank everybody involved in this great site including the admin and uploaders. In particular Wildman for his great backglasses.

Jam0

1376124304.gif

Awesome site here guys. I wish I would have known about it when the site first opened.

I haven't look at FP in about 2 years because I mainly play VP Fullscreen tables and WOW the 2.5 physics with some of the newer released tables are really amazing!

Very nice to see some familiar names here :)

Please keep up the awesome work :D

Archived