Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

test post - now updated to latest version of Safari on my iMac.

edit - weird - this is updated to the same version as my laptop, but still posts the garbage on the post. must be something specific to my machine. i'll have a play and let you know if anything turns up

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt
alt

Preferences

I am running Fire Fox (latest version) and Safari (on Ipad) both without any problems... but I had issues to upload a file in the crew-section. Selection of the file was OK, the file loaded up with progress bar. After complete upload I received the message "upload failed". I tried several time with different files which not exeeded maximum allowed file size.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

(... I posted a drobbox link instead)

• Administrators

It's because you were trying to upload the .b2s and .directb2s files.  For some reason I can't get the system to allow those file types.  I just suggest zipping/raring them up into one file and then post that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very impressed with this site! I migrated over from another VP site due too too much rudeness, plus the forums seemed to develop into one big advertisment for a certain members wares. Anyway loving the site and hope too maybe help new cab builders build their "dream"! I seem to specialize in ultra budget but functional builds!LOL!

• Content Provider

Yup. I said this at the Rogue, kind of sums things up....

I am NOT THE VP community, I am A PART OF the VP community. That feels good, even if it's only from me.... :D

Hey Redbeard, check out my cab, it's  a budget build.

yeah I will check it out! My builds are budget not by choice! But I figure having budget build is better than nothing! Hoping my wife finds work soon, as I would like to build a full size cab soon! Im in the process of getting pics up of my min pin cab and mame cab. Both were built for well under 500$ each! And both play 98% of the ROMs/pins without a problem! Hopefully I will have some picsgallery up this Friday eve.

Archived