[New B2S Alert] Monopoly(Stern 2001)

Wildman

• 4 weeks later...

Wildman,

REALLY NICE B2S. I am having a issue with launching this in hyperpin. I commented the regular controller out and enabled the B2S controller in the script which works with every other table. I can get it to run when launching from VP directly but not hyperpin. I'm thinking I need to change something else in the script to get it to run from hyperpin. Any suggestions??

Just a note: I don't remember where it is anymore, but there are two versions of monopoly out there. One has the stutter and is very resource intensive. A second was designed to run more smoothly. I don't remember where I found it, but I do remember this.

I got permission to MOD BBBs Monopoly to remove the FlashVP and add some VP9x elements.

Here is the current WIP. I am unable to start a new topic in pincab releases, so if you want to try it here you go.

This one will run on most pincabs unlike the FlashVp which was lovely but demanded a kick ass system.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2317241/Monopoly%20FS.zip

Thanks for the nice animated backglass Wildman, hopefully this will allow others to play it.

I got permission to MOD BBBs Monopoly to remove the FlashVP and add some VP9x elements.

Here is the current WIP. I am unable to start a new topic in pincab releases, so if you want to try it here you go.

This one will run on most pincabs unlike the FlashVp which was lovely but demanded a kick ass system.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2317241/Monopoly FS.zip

Thanks for the nice animated backglass Wildman, hopefully this will allow others to play it.

Great! I'll give it a try. I always thought the flashVP stuff looked weird anyway. Plus there was no way to apply layback setting with it.

• 3 years later...

Archived