Thank You

Agrajag

In my usual fashion, I signed up here a few months ago then totally failed to download anything or post in the forum, but I'd like to finally get started by saying a big thank you to Dazz for this site, to Herweh for B2S Server and to everyone who has created B2S backglasses.  (The same goes to anyone else who has contributed something I haven't seen yet!)

HyperPin has taken a back seat to HyperSpin on my PC until now, so I'm basically starting with a blank slate as I'm downloading the new backglasses and adding tables to the HyperPin one at a time.  I'm setting this up with 2 monitors on my desk and a TV at the other end of the room, so it's a bit awkward but at least I'm making progress towards getting the full 3-screen experience when I eventually build a cabinet.

By the way, I find it odd that most of the B2S releases have had lots of views and downloads but no replies or likes.  I want to show my appreciation for all the hard work, but it might be a bit daft for me to spam that whole section with thank you posts as I download each file, hence this belated intro post.

that b2s thing flat out sucks!

that  manual doesn't help either

I can't even get an image to load into it properly

much less work on it

if anyone can help or give a better detailed manual for it I'd appreciate it muchly!

Faralos, I appreciate perhaps the documentation could be better. Things could always be better. But it shows little class in a thank-you thread no less, to say "that b2s thing flat out sucks". If its that bad, how are others making some cool backglasses? Did you try itch's b2s template table? Perhaps that can assist you to better understand it?

much less work on it

if anyone can help or give a better detailed manual for it I'd appreciate it muchly!

I made a couple of DB2S tables and backglasses and just used the included manual. If you would have asked, I could have saved you time as you are not capable of learning how to do it. Period. Everyone has limitations, one needs to learn their own limitations. When a person paints by number, he shouldn't call himself an artist and he certainly shouldn't try to teach other people how to paint. I guess what I am trying to say is.... Some people can paint and some people should just eat their crayons.

• Content Provider

much less work on it

You've got to be kidding.  The program is excellent and the help file got me through creating a full B2S for my Shangri-La table and all the necessary coding.  It's a hell of a lot more user friendly than VP.

• Content Provider

Faralos, I don't fully get it. I can make a backglass, but need to learn animations. My b2s template covers the basic commands though. I followed the help file step by step to learn what I have learned.

• Content Provider

much less work on it

Cool to read this. Very motivating words. I'm just missing "If anyone can code a better app I'd appreciate it too". :angry:

I'm a bit curious 'bout your first manual written in German. And if this should be funny I'm missing the smileys.

BTW to import an image just read the chapter "Start a new backglass project" and continue with "Import the background image" of the sucking manual.

• Content Provider

Don't take it to heart Stefan, Faralos has a mental block, it looks like wood and it sits right between his shoulders. You have to understand, it's easier to blame your program and your manual then to say, I'm a stooge and would someone please tie my shoes.

Your app is awesome and the manual is very helpful too.

• Content Provider

If you can find a better app- BUY IT! That's the thing. Stefan has given us this for free. That's not to say that this isn't a great program- it is!! If one person doesn't get my templates, I don't worry about it, unless I hear it from many people, not one. So don't worry Stefan. :)

• Administrators

LOL  proggy kicks ass ..best thing out there..that proggy just took VP light years ahead

...I mean how long WE ALL been waitin for somthin better than UVP  ...

Stefan did in like 3 months what guys been wantin to do for years....

so STFU ....That total disrespect man..

you should apologize Faralos for being a total fuckin Dickhead man...

its stupid comments like that,,, its probably why manofwar said fuck it too.....

not our problem you only know how to turn on the computer and not use it..slapping.gif

• 1 year later...

No idea where the last year went.  I haven't built a cabinet yet, and haven't really touched pinball emulation for many months (only just found out about VP 9.9 being released).  I'm of no significance whatsoever here, but I just thought I'd mention I'm still lurking around and occasionally remembering to download a few backglasses from the dusty archives, so thanks again to everyone. :)

Archived