Hyperpin Backglass Videos

I've been capturing some backglass videos for hyperpin and thought I'd share them here, just rename the video to the same name as your backglass and save in the same folder. Unfortunately Hyperpin doesn't loop them like the table videos, but if you set the table scan time to 25 seconds it should be pretty seamless

New archive with all bg vids

http://db.tt/W6jX0yrJ

• Content Provider

Could be great to have a download preview videos - visual pinball bg section :)

Every video should specify 2 or 3 screens, and from which db2s, or uvp it was recorded, with a link to the bg if is available on the site ;)

re-upped with road show and riverboat fixed

here's a few more

acdc.f4v                   8531 KB 25/04/2013
baby pac man.f4v           4364 KB 25/04/2013
fish tales.f4v            10328 KB 25/04/2013
haunted house.f4v          15140 KB 25/04/2013
hurricane.f4v              20127 KB 25/04/2013
jack bot.f4v               8486 KB 25/04/2013
sword fury.f4v             9169 KB 25/04/2013

• Administrators

Hey Jadflat - Thanks for doing these.  This feature of HyperPin is one of the lesser known features and we've never had anyone take the lead in creating these.  I created a section in our downloads section for Backglass Video.  

Please feel free to upload to there.  Of you don't mind I'll download from your Dropbox and add these videos into our downloads area.  Any new videos you do you can post directly into the downloads area.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/60-backglass-videos/

• Administrators

Hey Guys that's uploading Backglass vids...  Just wanted to let you know that you can upload both 2 screen videos and 3 screen into the same download. You can upload multiple files to the same download, just specify in the file name as to which is 3 or 2 screen.

@jadflat

I saw this at goldeneye: re-upped due to incorrect remux setting

Can you do the same for back to the future, because I think it has the same issue.

Thanks for all your work.

strange, this one work fine for me

strange, this one work fine for me

When I look at the codec information from back to the future, is says: Codec H264-mpeg-4 avc (part10) (H264)

All the other videos are not (H264) but AVC1

So back to the future will run under windows but not under HP (I think it was the same as Goldeneye).

Ton

When I look at the codec information from back to the future, is says: Codec H264-mpeg-4 avc (part10) (H264)

All the other videos are not (H264) but AVC1

So back to the future will run under windows but not under HP (I think it was the same as Goldeneye).

Ton

try this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iizhuqecp016iwu/Back%20to%20the%20Future%20%28Data%20East%201990%29.rar

• 2 weeks later...

New videos should be a bit better quality, Monopoly is the first of the new ones

Edit:

I've reverted back to my old technique, don't have time for extra work slight r now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. I've got a 3 screen cab on the way, if I can motivate myself to get out to the garage and finish it.

I've been tinkering with the software and generally all OK. I have a question regarding the backglass though. When I scroll through my tables I have a table video and a backglass video playing, awesome. But when I start the table, and even though the b2s starts on the backglass the video keeps playing underneath. Is there a way to kill that process upon table launch? 

Reason I ask is for some of the movie themed tables I though it would be cool to play the trailer for the movie, they have sound and they play just fine, but when I launch the table I can hear it going in the background and eating up my resources.

Any help appreciated.

Archived