Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cv2065

FP Intercept/Future Pinball Question

Trying to get my Pin2DMD to show up in FP. I've downloaded the file and placed in the same folder as my FuturePinball.exe....But no dice. Thought it would be a simple thing. Am I missing something? Pin2DMD works great in VPX.

Thanks.

FP Intercept is a very old program which might need the old libusb32 windows device driver to work.

Thanks Lucky. I'm going to guess that I can't have both windows device drivers at the same time? I don't want to change it and it have an impact on my VPX tables DMD operation.

1 hour ago, cv2065 said:

Thanks Lucky. I'm going to guess that I can't have both windows device drivers at the same time? I don't want to change it and it have an impact on my VPX tables DMD operation.

What front end do you use?

2 hours ago, outhere said:

What front end do you use?

I plan to use Pinup Popper, but I am trying to get all of my games worked out first before I install it. I just installed Pinup Player and Pup Packs and they are killer!!

2 hours ago, cv2065 said:

I plan to use Pinup Popper, but I am trying to get all of my games worked out first before I install it. I just installed Pinup Player and Pup Packs and they are killer!!

This is what i Use ( I have a Pin2DMD )
Use Popper with FutureDMD  to show on your Pin2DMD -- https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_future_pinball