Can't figure out how to map fire button in AC/DC table

I'm using Visual Pinball 10.6, and I can't figure out how to map the fire button in the AC/DC table. I tried setting the custom1 because I read a post that said that might work, (it said special button in the post, but I didn't see a special button to map in the options).The normal  Lockbar/Fire doesn't work either.

Thalamus is right... It's the right magma save key, and it even says what's needed to be changed in the code, but in my cabinet both flippers also works... Probably something with my controller/configuration

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello, 

I know this is an older thread but I've been playing around with this using a Zebsboards plunger V3, which doesn't have a specific key output for the lockbar firebutton.

Here's how I solved it... 

- Loaded the latest FW into the Zebsboards plunger 

- Connected the firebutton to what the manual describes as gamepad 1, on connector 3

image.png.accd809c999049ad1be1c32545ae755b.png

- went into the plunger config tool, and found 'gamepad 1' maps to button #13 (on my system at least..... no idea why) 

image.png.47fcb35830162c5ed99c4eeed43fc9b8.png

- In VPX (.7) set the firebutton to button 13.... 

- and got it working... 

- Now I only have to update a bunch of scripts to make sure I can use the fire button on more tables than just AC/DC. Luckily there are people a lot smarter than me who have already posted a number of script updates... see :  Lockdown Bar Fire Button support - Visual Pinball - VPForums.org

Hope this helps a bit... 

Cheers