PIN2DMD real pinball machine ?

Hi,  I have been using a PIN2DMD display in a Virtual Pinball. I would like to use this PIN2DMD in my real pinball Machine. Stern whitestar system.  Is there a tutorial available for connecting this to power etc ? I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated.

• Content Provider
13 minutes ago, breikers said:

Hi,  I have been using a PIN2DMD display in a Virtual Pinball. I would like to use this PIN2DMD in my real pinball Machine. Stern whitestar system.  Is there a tutorial available for connecting this to power etc ? I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated.

https://pin2dmd.com/hardware/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm continuing reading and dealing with the instlaation. I have updated the board, I put the key on the SD the files of the colored display of the Street fighter II Gottlieb and configured the options with gottlieb V2 and enhancer on. When I plug  the pin2dmd on the machine I only can see the Gottlieb V2 and nothing else. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or I f a need another files on the sd. With the pin2dmd.exe I selected the same option. I already tested with Gotlieb V3 with the same result.

I really apprecite your help.

• Content Provider

If your display is stuck on the splash screen it means that my software is not getting valid data. Most likely a hardware problem. Please run the input test as described on pin2dmd.com

• Content Provider

Did you read "It displays which of the input pins 1,3,5,7,11 (and 13 for Nucleo and EVO boards) " ??

If it is a discovery based shield that is o.k. Which hardware do you have ? Could it be it is a PinballSP DMDST32 board ?PinballSP did not populate all necessary circuits to save some money. Please make a picture.

Yeah! I just solded the resistence form the old Shield and worked ? I thought I will never see it working!. IN-CRE-DI-BLE!!

I still have to fix the plunger becuasue it looks its small and the ball never exit the ramp. But this is another story. I can see the scores.

Thanks for the support! ?

Archived