Pin2DMD with Version 3.11 not working

outhere

When I 1st bought my pin2DMD it was on version 1.68
I have updated many times I was on version 3.05 And today I updated it to 3.11
now it tells me it's not registered
I went back to 3.05 and it works again except now if I run the new white water color DMD (with Freezy dll it works)
If I use a @lucky1 Dll It completely crashes VP, But it worked fine before I tried the update

On 4/14/2020 at 10:25 PM, outhere said:

I went back to 3.05 and it works again except now if I run the new white water color DMD (with Freezy dll it works)
If I use a @lucky1 Dll It completely crashes VP, But it worked fine before I tried the update

UpDate - 1
OK I figured out the dll problem the 1st time I tried it I downloaded the new dll and everything worked after I updated I grabbed the dll from the 3.11 master
Which I download it when it 1st came out which has the wrong dll, So the dll thing is working fine

This would be the 1st time it's asking me this except when I 1st bought it
@lucky1  -----  My question is why do I have to re-registered and how do I re-get my key again

On 4/14/2020 at 10:25 PM, outhere said:

UpDate - 1
OK I figured out the dll problem the 1st time I tried it I downloaded the new dll and everything worked after I updated I grabbed the dll from the 3.11 master
Which I download it when it 1st came out which has the wrong dll, So the dll thing is working fine

This would be the 1st time it's asking me this except when I 1st bought it
@lucky1  -----  My question is why do I have to re-registered and how do I re-get my key again

Update 2
 I ended up finding my key, At 1st i couldn't get it to work so I named it the same has the number on my DMD and that worked

There used to be a place where it mentioned what to do with naming the Key

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 4/17/2020 at 5:22 AM, outhere said:

There used to be a place where it mentioned what to do with naming the Key

It is still the same place https://pin2dmd.com/installation/ point 3.2

In later version the correct naming is checked because of too many support issues because of renaming keys which should not have to be renamed.
So if you follow th instructions under 3.2 everthing should work just fine with your old keyfile.

Archived