cb3 status update...lol

cb3

Hello my friends,

I apologize for the delayed response to your messages and lack of participation her on the site lately.  I have decided to pursue a dream of owning my own business and that has taken up most all of my "free time"  that along with everything crazy that's going on in the world right now, kids being home, etc...  My responses to email requests my be a little slow....with that being said please be patient with me and if you could shoot me a reminder if you don't here from me in a day or two that is fine.  Everyone who emails or donates to me will get a response from me at some point...lol (usually in 3-4 days)  If I can answer your question on technical challenges I will but understand I am just an artist and not a computer developer.  I do miss the community and working with all the fine people on here, I will pop in when I can and say HI, until then please stay safe and be cautious out there!  Cheers   cb3

Hello my friends,
     I apologize for the delayed response to your messages and lack of participation her on the site lately.  I have decided to pursue a dream of owning my own business and that has taken up most all of my "free time"  that along with everything crazy that's going on in the world right now, kids being home, etc...  My responses to email requests my be a little slow....with that being said please be patient with me and if you could shoot me a reminder if you don't here from me in a day or two that is fine.  Everyone who emails or donates to me will get a response from me at some point...lol (usually in 3-4 days)  If I can answer your question on technical challenges I will but understand I am just an artist and not a computer developer.  I do miss the community and working with all the fine people on here, I will pop in when I can and say HI, until then please stay safe and be cautious out there!  Cheers   cb3

Stay safe and all the best wishes for your business!

Archived