Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey there, 

going to colorize this awesome machine because I always found the Color DMD version to be lackluster, actually so much I got rid of it. 

What I want to do is get the maximum out of it and go with my own style. Not copying what Pudding did, not copying what Color DMD did, but I guess some crossover is to be expected ;)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c1737badbf73cf960b738adb8f220b59.gif1665285421_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.0fdb271d646d5677535b7cea9d2b0d26.gif1377153835_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.d28a6d70a579590b5049674cece25992.gif676963345_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.c362eb44ea238198faf80a4737e5244e.gif

You will see that I want colors for the rivers. I love that but it's a lot of work. I will not promise anything, I will not give release dates. But this will happen. I did a lot in the last few days, but it's the easy stuff and this machine requires a lot of dynamic work. :)

Hope you like the first steps. Still all of it is work in progress!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

Hermoso trabajo!!! Que no decaiga!!!

No tengo ese pinball pero lo puedo jugar virtual, es muy entretenido!!!

Things are going forward very well. Gold Rush and Whirlpool Challenge done, many small things also. 

• Like 1

Nicht nur die grossartige reochestrierte PinSound-Version, sondern auch eine DMD- Coloration! Wow!

• Upvote 1

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

My favorite table !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again I had a very productive day. Nothing to show because I'm too lazy.

Man over board is working and looking nice. So does bounce back. I r also reworked all scores with dots and it looks super nice.

What I can't do is adding the scenes for coins. Maybe someone is willing to do a record for all the coin scenes plus the coin scenes with a dot. I'm using the home rom which has no coin mode.

• Like 1

And again I had a very productive day. Nothing to show because I'm too lazy.
Man over board is working and looking nice. So does bounce back. I r also reworked all scores with dots and it looks super nice.
What I can't do is adding the scenes for coins. Maybe someone is willing to do a record for all the coin scenes plus the coin scenes with a dot. I'm using the home rom which has no coin mode.

I can help you with that. ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Rappelbox said:

I can help you with that. ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Great!

I totally want to take back what I said about the original creator of the color dmd's colorization.  
In the sense of the limitations he did an outstanding job that I just couldn't understand until I started working on it myself. Thank you!

• Like 1

I'm glad you decided to pick up on this project. looking really good. Cant wait to try on my pin2dmd

• Like 1

1874757444_ezgif.com-gif-maker(5).gif.f08655d9a434496f0fe84e430f8f8276.gifSome more stuff done. It is in the annoying phase where most is working but some transitions don't always do what you want or there is things just not working as expected. Whish I could show more. Maybe a video will follow. 

• Like 10

Can't wait for this, as I have the Pin2DMD in my Whitewater ready and waiting 😃

Everyone who is interested:

By colourisation is optimized for the lh-6 home rom and I advise you to use it.

I will not color any coin options either.

I'm enjoying following your progress and it seems as though you are enjoying creating the color dmd scenes. Keep up the nice work!

First release soon. I like it very much already, but it's open for tweaks and fixes. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Have you made any progress with the issue colouring the scores in multiplayer?

Can't wait to try this is my Whitewater 😃

On 4/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, Andypc said:

Have you made any progress with the issue colouring the scores in multiplayer?

Can't wait to try this is my Whitewater 😃

Yes we found a quite okay compromise. Might update to something crazier in the future. It still gives problem though if you are playing multiplayer and have a fault in the machine (Free.)

• Like 1