3 VP9 tables that needs B2S

I know, i know, why are you still playing VP9 I hear you think...but there are still a lot of tables that look and feel nice on VP9 and aren't converted or recreated yet on VPX  (Apollo 13, Golden Eye, Harley-Davidson 1999, PLayboy 2002, Scarface and more)

I'm a collector and at the moment I have 327 VP9 tables and 898 VPX tables (just a few duplicates like TWD LE & Pro).

So to have my collection complete there are 3 tables on VP9 that weren't designed for B2S, Supergirl, Ravine and The Devil's Advocate - Pinball Simpsons. There were more, but I created B2S files and are working.

I also created B2S files for those 3 tables but with the known adding code to the script they aren't working.

So if somebody want a challenge or to help me (and maybe others), can you make these tables work with B2S?

In the attachment you'll find the 3 tables with B2S files.

VP9B2S.zip

Sorry for the misconception but the tables I mentioned in the first sentence are tables that are not yet converted VP9 tables and I already have B2S files for those tables.

If you read a little further I wrote that I have 3 tables that haven't B2S files because they were designed without them.

There were a lot of tables that didn't have B2S files, so I created the B2S files and got them working with some adding to the script like:

Sub LoadVPM(VPMver, VBSfile, VBSver)
    On Error Resume Next
    If ScriptEngineMajorVersion < 5 Then MsgBox "VB Script Engine 5.0 or higher required"
    ExecuteGlobal GetTextFile(VBSfile)
    If Err Then MsgBox "Unable to open " & VBSfile & ". Ensure that it is in the same folder as this table. " & vbNewLine & Err.Description
    Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
    On Error Goto 0
End Sub

or

Dim Controller
Controller.B2SName = ("deadpool10")
Controller.Run

The 3 tables that I have are in the attachment: Supergirl, Ravine and Simpsons, vpt and B2S files. Only thing I need is the right scripting to make these B2S files work.

Oh. I'm sorry. I of course read this too fast :)

I believe what you are looking for is to load controller.vbs - not the old way.

' Load controller.vbs to handle VPinMAME.Controller and B2S.Server
On Error Resume Next
ExecuteGlobal GetTextFile("controller.vbs")
If Err Then MsgBox "You need the controller.vbs in order to run this table, available in the vp10 package"
On Error Goto 0

Maybe these tables aren't pinmame controlled ? Don't know them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:11 AM, Itchigo said:

B2s Commands.txt 1.95 kB · 0 downloads

Master Reel Coding.txt 8.47 kB · 1 download

I don't know if this will help you but it's my copy and paste when I make them. Master reel coding is for the em's.

Thnx I tried some combinations from the txt files, but sadly it's not working.

I was hoping that with a command I could start the B2s or at least show something on the backglass, I don't mind if it ain't working.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, BlackPredator72 said:

Thnx I tried some combinations from the txt files, but sadly it's not working.

I was hoping that with a command I could start the B2s or at least show something on the backglass, I don't mind if it ain't working.

When I use that code I make the backglass ID's around that code so I can copy and paste. I'd open it up in the editor and see what the ID's are. Just to get the bg to display copy and paste this in the top of the script after the DIMS.

DIM this or that.

Dim Controller
 LoadController
 Sub LoadController()
 Controller.B2SName = "Table Name"  ' *****!!!!This must match the name of your directb2s file!!!!
 Controller.Run()
 End Sub

Archived