Recordings for Sharkey's Shootout

Hello Everyone ?

I would like to make a present for a friend, his favorite pin is Sharkey'S Shootout.

He own the real machine.

Last year, I do the full maintenance and refurbish for him, this year...

I would like to colorize it for him ! (At least... To try...)

But... I want it a surprise... So I cannot record from his machine, and... I don't play Vpin Very Well...

Of course, i've got some screens recorded, but not everything.

Is maybe we have here a good player who has the complete recording for this game ?

Thanks for your help friends ?

I suggest you install Vpin

you can be the worst player in the world and you will be able to make captures

VPX has a manual ball control,  as long as you know the table rules you will be able to use your mouse to move the ball and hit targets to activate all play modes in the table.

you will need to make  10-20  or MORE!!!!! captures as you will not make a complete recording from single capture.

for example in some cases you need to make 11 individual recordings for the  11 match numbers  and a 12th recording for when you get a match animation.

if you don't have acess to the machine and don't have Vpin.   

How do you plan to test your color project,

21 hours ago, Pinballuser said:

I suggest you install Vpin

you can be the worst player in the world and you will be able to make captures

VPX has a manual ball control,  as long as you know the table rules you will be able to use your mouse to move the ball and hit targets to activate all play modes in the table.

you will need to make  10-20  or MORE!!!!! captures as you will not make a complete recording from single capture.

for example in some cases you need to make 11 individual recordings for the  11 match numbers  and a 12th recording for when you get a match animation.

if you don't have acess to the machine and don't have Vpin.   

How do you plan to test your color project,

Please inform how to operate ball with mouse.  I have found instructions where it can be done with arrow keys (requires some program mods), but not with mouse control. 

you can also press the Q key

Please note that this only works for later versions of VPX,  VP9 and version 10.0  and 10.1  don't have this feature

and here is a picture

I also included Capture number 1

the Attract Mode sequence.  

the credit screen changes as you add coins.   I added 15 credits so that most credit screens would be displayed

Capture.PNG

shrkysht_AtractMode01.txt

• 2 years later...
On 3/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, needavirus said:

Hello Everyone ?

I would like to make a present for a friend, his favorite pin is Sharkey'S Shootout.

He own the real machine.

Last year, I do the full maintenance and refurbish for him, this year...

I would like to colorize it for him ! (At least... To try...)

But... I want it a surprise... So I cannot record from his machine, and... I don't play Vpin Very Well...

Of course, i've got some screens recorded, but not everything.

Is maybe we have here a good player who has the complete recording for this game ?

Thanks for your help friends ?

Hello. i like this table but i like in vpx. Please. note here in the moment exist this table. thankyou.