White Water PIN2DMD Colourisation

• Content Provider

I gave the beta a quick, I realised after loading the table looks to use the freeplay rom as standard, so that is probably messing with the score screens if you haven't accounted for FP.

I don't know this table very well so it's by no means a complete play through, but see if it helps. What you have already looks great, keep up the good work.

Video - https://youtu.be/2Q0z9kpv_fM

Dumps are here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TnHACF_RK_vfS7Vfdc4mSmiUeaWrRBo_?usp=sharing (you want the ones for today ww_lh6_20200209-2216.txt.gz and ww_lh6_20200209-2216.raw.gz)

Cheers,

Wob

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys been a busy week or so here.

I have a version with some fixes ready but ideally I'd get a heap more work done on it before releasing.

More than happy to incorporate other peoples animations into this - not too sure how to do that though, do you just export the scene + palette for me?

7 minutes ago, pudd1nG said:

Sorry guys been a busy week or so here.

I have a version with some fixes ready but ideally I'd get a heap more work done on it before releasing.

More than happy to incorporate other peoples animations into this - not too sure how to do that though, do you just export the scene + palette for me?

I think so. I'll export it later and send you the link.

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, Endprodukt said:

I think so. I'll export it later and send you the link.

Yes it should work this way. You should select "Append" when importing the palette and then assign the new palette number to the imported scene.

• 1 year later...
On 3/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, Endprodukt said:

Okay so I wanted to let you guys know that I started working on this and I'm pretty happy with the first results. I'm taking some inspiration here and there but honestly try to do my own thing. Probably going to open my own thread.

Hello good morning. A pleasure to greet you, I ask you what is the cost of the colorization for the White Wather pinball? Thank you!