Make Dump of Animation from a real pinball with PIN2DMD

JeanMix13

Hello,

i have a problem for dump animation from a real pinball (Lethal Weapon 3),

My config :

- Pin2dmd Evo with firmware 3.05

- Pin2dmd.exe tool v3.00 Win32 (The Win64 don't work on my laptop while is 64bits OS with 64bits Java)

I see the devicemode correctly before starting a dump.

The problem is that the writting of the dump file .txt is to slow so i have only 1 frame of each scene ?

Do you know the problem ?

• Content Provider
6 hours ago, JeanMix13 said:

Hello,

Problem solved with downgrade to firmware 2.66 and 2.60 Pin2dmd Tool, with this config and same laptop, i can dump correctly all scene of my pinball.

Thanks.

Could you please test the latest firmware with the old version of the pin2dmd tool ?

Does the 64bit version crash or not even start ? Any messages ?

Did you change the usb driver using zadig or are you still using winusb ?

Yes i can try the latest firmware (3.05) with the old version of pin2dmd tool, i will take you informed.

The 64Bit version start but crash when i click on dump button whitout any message.

No i don't change the usb driver between the two test with version 3.05 and 2.66 and i have install the zadig on the first laptop and not on the second laptop but still the same problem.

• Content Provider

Thanks for the feedback

1 hour ago, JeanMix13 said:

The 64Bit version start but crash when i click on dump button whitout any message.

I fixed that in the latest version I just uploaded. You can try if you want.

1 hour ago, JeanMix13 said:

Yes i can try the latest firmware (3.05) with the old version of pin2dmd tool, i will take you informed.

I think that will work. If you want you can also try the new 32bit version I just uploaded.

So i have update firmware to 3.05 and download latest pin2dmd tool 32bits / 64bits and now everything work perfectly for dumping on both version of pin2dmd tool :)

I have also download the latest version of pin2dmd editor to continue the colorization adjustement on LW3 and the new tool configuration are just fantastic :) 

Just one issue, when you load a recording in a project, you delete it and you save project, the recording stay in the XML file and when load project i have a message that the recording is missing

Thanks a lot !

• Content Provider

You should delete it from your project before deleting the file itself. You can make a copy of another recording, rename it to the missing filename. Then you should be able to delete it from your project. 

Archived