Solved : problems with 3.05 version

matlo74

Hello

I successfully migrated to version 3.05 (from 2.68). Unfortunately,  I have issue with display on my panels. Some parts (leds) are not lighted anymore.

With former version (2.68), I don't have any problems at all. For the moment, I re installed 2.68 version with no issue.

Have you an idea why I have this issue in 3.05 ?

EDIT : Problem occurs only with version 3.04 and 3.05. I uploaded firmware 3.03 and it works correctly

thanks

IMG_20200105_103259.jpg

• Content Provider

The problem you show on the picture is caused by a hardware problem of the right panel and not by software.
You can clearly see that 3 LED driver blocks don´t work. Additionally I did not change a single line in the output routine from 
v3.03 to v3.05. Maybe try swapping the panels from left to right.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:16 AM, lucky1 said:

The problem you show on the picture is caused by a hardware problem of the right panel and not by software.
You can clearly see that 3 LED driver blocks don´t work. Additionally I did not change a single line in the output routine from 
v3.03 to v3.05. Maybe try swapping the panels from left to right.

Thanks. I will try to swap panels. I still don't understand why it works correctly in 3.03 (and below) but not with 3.04 and 3.05.

edit : 3.03 not working as well. No issue with all version including 3.02. Problems occur from version 3.03

best regards

Archived