• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
matlo74

Solved : problems with 3.05 version

Posted (edited)

Hello

I successfully migrated to version 3.05 (from 2.68). Unfortunately,  I have issue with display on my panels. Some parts (leds) are not lighted anymore.

With former version (2.68), I don't have any problems at all. For the moment, I re installed 2.68 version with no issue.

Have you an idea why I have this issue in 3.05 ?

EDIT : Problem occurs only with version 3.04 and 3.05. I uploaded firmware 3.03 and it works correctly

thanks

IMG_20200105_103259.jpg

Edited by matlo74
solved

not sure what the issue is but ive been using 3.05 since November,and no problem.👌

The problem you show on the picture is caused by a hardware problem of the right panel and not by software.
You can clearly see that 3 LED driver blocks don´t work. Additionally I did not change a single line in the output routine from 
v3.03 to v3.05. Maybe try swapping the panels from left to right.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:16 AM, lucky1 said:

The problem you show on the picture is caused by a hardware problem of the right panel and not by software.
You can clearly see that 3 LED driver blocks don´t work. Additionally I did not change a single line in the output routine from 
v3.03 to v3.05. Maybe try swapping the panels from left to right.

Thanks. I will try to swap panels. I still don't understand why it works correctly in 3.03 (and below) but not with 3.04 and 3.05.

edit : 3.03 not working as well. No issue with all version including 3.02. Problems occur from version 3.03

best regards

Hello

My issue has been fixed by replacing the diode between the psu and my pin2dmd panels. I still don't understand what happened but anyway it works now

best regards