Last Action Hero Colorization

Hello,

now i have installed my PIN2DMD in my Last Action Hero Pinball Machine and will test and report to you.

Gamerom : 1.12, Displayrom 1.06, PIN2DMD 3.18

Error Report :

- dynamite feature extra ball : animation stops ore is missing totally.

- ramp lite dynamite:  when hit the ramp to lite dynamite and a dynamite feature is in play, the animation that dynamite lit stops.

- 6 balls logo animation: when getting 6 balls in play, the animation is fully red coloured, the nr. 6 is totally filled. there is no space in the nr. 6, not readable.

- right scoope: last action hero animation under magnet is missing i think. i mean there should be a text: Last     Action   Hero, not sure at all.

- insert coin: insert coin animation stops.

- find benedict: counter missing. i think you know that issue

if you like, i can make videos from gamplay and post the link here. maybe i place the videos in dropbox if this is allowed.

Great work so far ! i like. and i will donate of course if this colourtheme is ready to play totally.

Kind regards from Germany

Holger

• Content Provider

Hi,

I've updated the files on the Google Drive. 
I've updated the color to use more ColorMAsk mode which seems to be more reliable with realpins :

- data east logo in attract mode : the ball in in ColorMask. I've left the  "Data East logo" in replace mode due to color choices, let me know if you see red frames.
- dyn feat lit / dyn-feat-explode : changed to CM
- magnet sequences (last / action / hero) : changed to CM
- insert coin : changed to CM + support for French ROM
- benedict found : changed to CM
- end-scn (game over scrolling) : changed to CM
- play chicken : changed back to Replace Mode (was changed to ReplaceSequence Mode) : let me know if it works
- ball 1 locked / ball2locked : changed back to Replace mode (was in ReplaceSeuence)
- dyn feat - big mistake : changed back to replace mode (was in replace sequence mode)
- push start (both versions with our without border) : changed to CM mode

If you could check these changes on realpins and give feed back before I go on changing everything ?

Merry Christmas !
Mean Girls Christmas GIF

• Content Provider
56 minutes ago, dtatane said:

I've updated the files on the Google Drive. 

Merry Christmas man! Thanks for your continued updates, it's shaping up to be a great release.

As soon as I get time I will check all the updates for you. Hopefully we can get some others input too for real pins.

Hi dtatane again,

just testing your new version after update.

Looks good so far. In the attract mode the data east logo is now coloured. Just little red frames when scrolls in. Not to see if you dont know. The LastActionHero Logo scrolls in with a short stop/break.

See Video NEW VERSION attract mode in my dropbox > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bhltk78okltgqj6/AAAKNw-OMRDYXRz306WXagV_a?dl=0

In dynamite feature BigMistake i have a yellow screen in the animation.

The changes to colour mask (CM) i dont see so far. Maybe when frames in play it is to fast ?

So please dtatane look at the videos and you can go on with colouring.

Cant wait to see the next version.

Best Regards

Holger 

• Content Provider

Hi,

I've updated the google drive with a new version that should be correcting some errors shown by @Flens video. Thanks for sharing, it helps !
The changelog on first page is updated if you want to have some details over the last changes.

• Content Provider

Just starting on the new version, will post my findings as I go, same version rom etc as I have always tested. 

DONE : 
02/01/2021:

- change lah logo versions from attract mode back to Replace Mode - Lah logo working good for me now
- added replay end frames in CM mode  when "replay" is displayed and flashing - Replay looks correct now
- trying CMS Mode for ball in, data east logo in attract mode.. (3rd frame of dumped file) - Ball still red but the data east logo is coloured and the animation works
- added a CMS frame for "6balls" end frame - 6 Balls looks correct for me
- added a keyframe for don't drink colorisation (was colored by not trgierred.. forgotten in previous files..) - Don't Drink appears to be working
- added end frames in CM mode for M-BALL (when MBALL is flashing) + changed a bit the colorization - M-Ball when flashing and showing the animation looks ok but there are other issues with Multiball for me. I will document soon.
- changed the skillshot winning sequence to CM and added keyframes - Have to re check
- changed extra-ball lit scene to CM mode and added corresponding keyframes - Extra ball lit seems to be ok but I did see a flicker of red. I will have to re check

Extra Stuff

- The chopper animation on the building when you start is still not right, it freezes showing the building and then cuts to the larger shot of the chopper.
- Benedicts bonus boost goes half red then all red
- x more for multi ball animation is red and white, also happens with each number building up, not sure if intended
- Skill shot still goes red (when you miss) which I am not sure if is intended.
- Will Jack Slater Lose screen then goes to the kid and below him the image looks broken possibly, I will need to get a video
- Super Jackpot goes yellow to red and white then all red then flickers back to what it should be
- Crane Jackpot (Shoot Crane) animation is all red
- Double Jackpot flashes red and white

Videos sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Hi,

New update on the google drive :
- Super jackpot is colored (countdown / starting screen / end screen)
- Double jackpot and crane jackpot should be completely colored now
- Changed again the attract mode to color the ball of the data east logo
- Changed the "dont use drugs" screen -> hope you'll enjoy
- Changed the "6 balls" colors
- Continued some changes back from replaceMode to Replace and colormask modes

Changelod is updated - I'll keep you updated while going on !

Thanks @Terranigma for the vids, it helps !

• Content Provider
19 hours ago, dtatane said:

Hi,

New update on the google drive :
- Super jackpot is colored (countdown / starting screen / end screen)
- Double jackpot and crane jackpot should be completely colored now
- Changed again the attract mode to color the ball of the data east logo
- Changed the "dont use drugs" screen -> hope you'll enjoy
- Changed the "6 balls" colors
- Continued some changes back from replaceMode to Replace and colormask modes

Changelod is updated - I'll keep you updated while going on !

Thanks @Terranigma for the vids, it helps !

Thanks man, another great update. I'm going to start testing now.  I am going to go through everything you have updated first and then give a list of all the issues I have found. Some are most likely known but I will include them for reference.

- Super jackpot is colored (countdown / starting screen / end screen) - Are now coloured
- Double jackpot and crane jackpot should be completely colored now - Are now coloured but some issues with the crane over the text as detailed below.
- Changed again the attract mode to color the ball of the data east logo - Working correctly
- Changed the "dont use drugs" screen -> hope you'll enjoy - Can you confirm this screen please of what it should show
- Changed the "6 balls" colors - 6 Balls still look grey to me

- Find Benedict countdown missing, stays on the find benedict text screen.  (Thanks Flens!)
- Continued some changes back from replaceMode to Replace and colormask modes - The intro with the chopper and the building now works and some other scenes do now too!

- Getting a direct hit at the start shows the frames all in red
- Benedict Bonus Boost - The B and most of the O in the word Bonus are red and the rest of the word Bonus is white. The end frame is all red.
- Chicken animation at the very end the car has a yellow back and red front. Should be all red. Sometimes it's not as bad. Looks like it is picking up frames from the previous yellow car.
- The cats that jump to the far right in cat millions will turn yellow when they are close to the jacket on the right hand side of the frame.
- Extra Ball lit flickers red at the start of the animation.
- Extra Ball animation turns orange when he throws the ball towards the guy.
- Dynamite Feature sometimes flickers red and sometimes had a full red frame at the end.
- Wild Card now looks coloured right!
- Dynamite Feature explosion sometimes just goes yellow for a few frames at the end.
- Have a nice day screen turns red at the end frames.
- Bonus with the 2 people mirrored goes red near the end.
- Catch the red eye, all 3 eyes are red.
- Super Crane counter that counts down has some colour bleed flickering on the right hand side.
- x more for Multiball doesn't look coloured. The countdown screen. The woman's face and the text etc are all red and white.
- There is a scene where the crane for double jackpot moves over the text and it looks like it gets coloured the same white/grey as it moves.
- Smart Missile is all red not sure if it's not triggering or hasn't been coloured.
- When activating "Action" before "Last" it goes red and orange. Activating "Last" after this shows "Last" working correctly.
- Balls Draining animation is much better but still a few flickers of red frame in between.
- "Shoot Left Scoop to sell tickets" is all red when it switches from "theater capacity"
- Beating a high score shows the previous high score name and has a red frame at the end.

Here is a super cut of almost all the issues in 1 video: https://we.tl/t-jPH7o9pF2p

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Terranigma said:

Thanks man, another great update. I'm going to start testing now.  I am going to go through everything you have updated first and then give a list of all the issues I have found. Some are most likely known but I will include them for reference.

- Super jackpot is colored (countdown / starting screen / end screen) - Are now coloured
- Double jackpot and crane jackpot should be completely colored now - Are now coloured but some issues with the crane over the text as detailed below.
- Changed again the attract mode to color the ball of the data east logo - Working correctly
- Changed the "dont use drugs" screen -> hope you'll enjoy - Can you confirm this screen please of what it should show
- Changed the "6 balls" colors - 6 Balls still look grey to me
- Continued some changes back from replaceMode to Replace and colormask modes - The intro with the chopper and the building now works and some other scenes do now too!

- Benedict Bonus Boost - The B and most of the O in the word Bonus are red and the rest of the word Bonus is white. The end frame is all red.
- Chicken animation at the very end the car has a yellow back and red front. Should be all red. Sometimes it's not as bad. Looks like it is picking up frames from the previous yellow car.
- The cats that jump to the far right in cat millions will turn yellow when they are close to the jacket on the right hand side of the frame.
- Extra Ball lit flickers red at the start of the animation.
- Extra Ball animation turns orange when he throws the ball towards the guy.
- Dynamite Feature sometimes flickers red and sometimes had a full red frame at the end.
- Dynamite Feature explosion sometimes just goes yellow for a few frames at the end.
- Have a nice day screen turns red at the end frames.
- Bonus with the 2 people mirrored goes red near the end.
- Catch the red eye, all 3 eyes are red.
- Super Crane counter that counts down has some colour bleed flickering on the right hand side.
- x more for Multiball doesn't look coloured. The countdown screen. The woman's face and the text etc are all red and white.
- There is a scene where the crane for double jackpot moves over the text and it looks like it gets coloured the same white/grey as it moves.
- Smart Missile is all red not sure if it's not triggering or hasn't been coloured.
- When activating "Action" before "Last" it goes red and orange. Activating "Last" after this shows "Last" working correctly.
- Balls Draining animation is much better but still a few flickers of red frame in between.
- "Shoot Left Scoop to sell tickets" is all red when it switches from "theater capacity"

I'm making a super cut video of all these issues in chronological order which I will upload soon.

Thanks!

Hi dtatane,

good work. I love it !

here are some statements/ errors:

beginning multiball - dannys popcorn bag colour mismatch, see video (beginning multiball) in dropbox the first 4 seconds you see bottom left the popcorn bag.
catch the red eye - everything is red - see video (red-eye) in dropbox 
crane jackpot - crane red, see video (crane-jackpot) in dropbox
chicken car crash - at the end of carcrash car is a little yellow - see video (chicken-car-crash) in dropbox. when getting 10 Mio points at chicken, the six 0 in 10. mio are orange and yellow

find benedict - countdown still missing i think

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bhltk78okltgqj6/AAAKNw-OMRDYXRz306WXagV_a?dl=0

Best regards

Holger

• Content Provider
22 minutes ago, Flens said:

beginning multiball - dannys popcorn bag colour mismatch, see video (beginning multiball) in dropbox the first 4 seconds you see bottom left the popcorn bag. - Happens for me too, forgot to add this again.
catch the red eye - everything is red - see video (red-eye) in dropbox  - Same for me
crane jackpot - crane red, see video (crane-jackpot) in dropbox - Mine is correctly coloured. What version of the Game and display rom are you using as well as the pin2dmd firmware?
chicken car crash - at the end of carcrash car is a little yellow - see video (chicken-car-crash) in dropbox. when getting 10 Mio points at chicken, the six 0 in 10. mio are orange and yellow - Same for me as above.

find benedict - countdown still missing I think - I will check mine. Ok same for me, countdown also missing, I will add it to my post above.

• Content Provider

Waouh ! Full report ! Thanks !

- Super jackpot is colored (countdown / starting screen / end screen) - Are now coloured
- Double jackpot and crane jackpot should be completely colored now - Are now coloured but some issues with the crane over the text as detailed below.
- Changed again the attract mode to color the ball of the data east logo - Working correctly
- Changed the "dont use drugs" screen -> hope you'll enjoy - Can you confirm this screen please of what it should show - Sorry, it wasn't triggered correctly. You should now see it... No spoil ?
- Changed the "6 balls" colors - 6 Balls still look grey to me -> it is intended to look grey.. i might change that later on. But it should ALWAYS be grey, so I changed this scene to ColorMask mode
- Continued some changes back from replaceMode to Replace and colormask modes - The intro with the chopper and the building now works and some other scenes do now too! For some reason, sometimes the ReplaceMode is working and sometimes not.. I must do something wrong with being able to see what it is !

- Benedict Bonus Boost - The B and most of the O in the word Bonus are red and the rest of the word Bonus is white. The end frame is all red. -> i was lazy on this one as it uses the same colormask as in the big mistake sequence.. I'll put that on the TODO list as it'll be a bit time consuming to change it
- Chicken animation at the very end the car has a yellow back and red front. Should be all red. Sometimes it's not as bad. Looks like it is picking up frames from the previous yellow car. -> BUG : 2nd scene was in wrong mode, please check as it only shows on real pin
- The cats that jump to the far right in cat millions will turn yellow when they are close to the jacket on the right hand side of the frame. -> changed - to be tested
- Extra Ball lit flickers red at the start of the animation. -> i colored all the frames i could record. I'll have a look on the rpin dumps to see -> added some trgigers on the transisitons frames coming from the rpin dump -> to be tested
- Extra Ball animation turns orange when he throws the ball towards the guy. -> recolored in colormaskmode -> to be tested (as it comes with a slide transition, it might be a bit weird)
- Dynamite Feature sometimes flickers red and sometimes had a full red frame at the end. -> added some transitionnal keyframes from the rpin dump + some missing triggers
- Dynamite Feature explosion sometimes just goes yellow for a few frames at the end. -> if you happen to have it on camera it would be easier for me to see what's happening
- Have a nice day screen turns red at the end frames. -> RPIN is 7 frames longer. Now colored
- Bonus with the 2 people mirrored goes red near the end. -> added some missing triggers
- Catch the red eye, all 3 eyes are red.-> I need to double check the LCM scene. Lucky1 did a modification for VPIN, not sure it includes RPIN. 
- x more for Multiball doesn't look coloured. The countdown screen. The woman's face and the text etc are all red and white. -> ok, lazy again... for this, it's now on the TODO list
- There is a scene where the crane for double jackpot moves over the text and it looks like it gets coloured the same white/grey as it moves. -> i use the same mask for SUPERCRANE / double-jackpot / Superjackpot when the crane moves above text. there may be some conflicts or missing triggers... i'll check that again !
- Smart Missile is all red not sure if it's not triggering or hasn't been coloured. -> should be colored in red and grey
smart-missile.gif.10245b2d8720dae0c9e7708dbfae2c4d.gif

- When activating "Action" before "Last" it goes red and orange. Activating "Last" after this shows "Last" working correctly. -> I know I miss a sequence for LAST ACTION HERO depending the order, it's on the todo list... just need to record it. 
- Balls Draining animation is much better but still a few flickers of red frame in between. ->changed the detection mask
- "Shoot Left Scoop to sell tickets" is all red when it switches from "theater capacity" -> ok, donce

I'm making a super cut video of all these issues in chronological order which I will upload soon. => thanks

Thanks!

beginning multiball - dannys popcorn bag colour mismatch, see video (beginning multiball) in dropbox the first 4 seconds you see bottom left the popcorn bag. -> it was the initial ROM design, but I changed it to make it look clearer now
catch the red eye - everything is red - see video (red-eye) in dropbox -> Lucky1 did change the DLL for VPIN to trigger the LCM scene with the first frame of the scene, but I don't know how it works for Realpin
crane jackpot - crane red, see video (crane-jackpot) in dropbox -> was colored/trigger on the french ROM, i'll check the english one
chicken car crash - at the end of carcrash car is a little yellow - see video (chicken-car-crash) in dropbox. -> BUG : 2nd scene was in wrong mode, please check as it only shows on real pin
when getting 10 Mio points at chicken, the six 0 in 10. mio are orange and yellow -> for big scores, it is intended to have yellow / ornage / red (as in LAH)

find benedict - countdown still missing i think -> same as for "catch the red eye" see above (works ok on VPIN)

• Content Provider
12 hours ago, dtatane said:

Waouh ! Full report ! Thanks !

- Super jackpot is colored (countdown / starting screen / end screen) - Are now coloured  Done
- Double jackpot and crane jackpot should be completely colored now - Are now coloured but some issues with the crane over the text as detailed below.
- Changed again the attract mode to color the ball of the data east logo - Working correctly Done
- Changed the "dont use drugs" screen -> hope you'll enjoy - Can you confirm this screen please of what it should show - Sorry, it wasn't triggered correctly. You should now see it... No spoil ? - Haha that's awesome! Thank you
- Changed the "6 balls" colors - 6 Balls still look grey to me -> it is intended to look grey.. i might change that later on. But it should ALWAYS be grey, so I changed this scene to ColorMask mode - Was Grey for me this time
- Continued some changes back from replaceMode to Replace and colormask modes - The intro with the chopper and the building now works and some other scenes do now too! For some reason, sometimes the ReplaceMode is working and sometimes not.. I must do something wrong with being able to see what it is ! - Still working for me in this one but will keep testing.

- Benedict Bonus Boost - The B and most of the O in the word Bonus are red and the rest of the word Bonus is white. The end frame is all red. -> i was lazy on this one as it uses the same colormask as in the big mistake sequence.. I'll put that on the TODO list as it'll be a bit time consuming to change it
- Chicken animation at the very end the car has a yellow back and red front. Should be all red. Sometimes it's not as bad. Looks like it is picking up frames from the previous yellow car. -> BUG : 2nd scene was in wrong mode, please check as it only shows on real pin - The Yellow part of the car has been fixed. There is a yellow frame right at the end now. I will need to do a new video.
- The cats that jump to the far right in cat millions will turn yellow when they are close to the jacket on the right hand side of the frame. -> changed - to be tested - Fixed
- Extra Ball lit flickers red at the start of the animation. -> i colored all the frames i could record. I'll have a look on the rpin dumps to see -> added some trgigers on the transisitons frames coming from the rpin dump -> to be tested - Much better but still some minor flicker
- Extra Ball animation turns orange when he throws the ball towards the guy. -> recolored in colormaskmode -> to be tested (as it comes with a slide transition, it might be a bit weird) - Still the same as before 
- Dynamite Feature sometimes flickers red and sometimes had a full red frame at the end. -> added some transitionnal keyframes from the rpin dump + some missing triggers The Red frame at the end is fixed! The flickering is almost fixed, still a couple minor bits. 
- Wild Card now looks coloured right! - Done
- Dynamite Feature explosion sometimes just goes yellow for a few frames at the end. -> if you happen to have it on camera it would be easier for me to see what's happening - It's on my last video. 
- Have a nice day screen turns red at the end frames. -> RPIN is 7 frames longer. Now colored - Fixed
- Bonus with the 2 people mirrored goes red near the end. -> added some missing triggers - Fixed
- Catch the red eye, all 3 eyes are red.-> I need to double check the LCM scene. Lucky1 did a modification for VPIN, not sure it includes RPIN. 
- x more for Multiball doesn't look coloured. The countdown screen. The woman's face and the text etc are all red and white. -> ok, lazy again... for this, it's now on the TODO list
- There is a scene where the crane for double jackpot moves over the text and it looks like it gets coloured the same white/grey as it moves. -> i use the same mask for SUPERCRANE / double-jackpot / Superjackpot when the crane moves above text. there may be some conflicts or missing triggers... i'll check that again !
- Smart Missile is all red not sure if it's not triggering or hasn't been coloured. -> should be colored in red and grey

- When activating "Action" before "Last" it goes red and orange. Activating "Last" after this shows "Last" working correctly. -> I know I miss a sequence for LAST ACTION HERO depending the order, it's on the todo list... just need to record it. 
- Balls Draining animation is much better but still a few flickers of red frame in between. ->changed the detection mask - Still an issue
- "Shoot Left Scoop to sell tickets" is all red when it switches from "theater capacity" -> ok, donce - Fixed

I'm making a super cut video of all these issues in chronological order which I will upload soon. => thanks

Thanks!

beginning multiball - dannys popcorn bag colour mismatch, see video (beginning multiball) in dropbox the first 4 seconds you see bottom left the popcorn bag. -> it was the initial ROM design, but I changed it to make it look clearer now
catch the red eye - everything is red - see video (red-eye) in dropbox -> Lucky1 did change the DLL for VPIN to trigger the LCM scene with the first frame of the scene, but I don't know how it works for Realpin @lucky1 Could you please help with this one and the find benedict countdown below. Thank you
crane jackpot - crane red, see video (crane-jackpot) in dropbox -> was colored/trigger on the french ROM, i'll check the english one
chicken car crash - at the end of carcrash car is a little yellow - see video (chicken-car-crash) in dropbox. -> BUG : 2nd scene was in wrong mode, please check as it only shows on real pin
when getting 10 Mio points at chicken, the six 0 in 10. mio are orange and yellow -> for big scores, it is intended to have yellow / ornage / red (as in LAH)

find benedict - countdown still missing i think -> same as for "catch the red eye" see above (works ok on VPIN)

Latest version report above in red. Also I did find a few instanced of the ball being red again in attract mode. I watched a lot of loops and it was about 50% of the time it was red. Could be some more triggers needed?

Hi all,

did you do a nightshift ? Great work again.

I will check at the weekend in play.

What i see emidiatly:

The carcrash at chicken looks good so far. Maybe the explosion flames could be more colourful not yust only red, but maybe later that little issue.

Extra Ball animation turns orange when .... as Terranigra reports.

Have a nice weekend all and sleep well my freinds

Hello,
I have a problem with this color rom. It only appears in orange on my pincab. ?
I don't have any problem with other roms on the site.
My pin2dmd is in v3.20, 'Use external DMD' is well checked and 'Color DMD' as well.
I use the rom lah_112.

vPinMame version is 3.3 rev5270

Same problem with Freezy 1.7.1 ou 1.8.
When I take the VirtualPin archive on your Google Drive link (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Rh5xZ9qzxnSPz8TGmgsCotiDrO1nKEFn), I end up with 3 pairs of pal/vni. One at the root of January 15 at 15:32 (pin2dmd.pal at 28707 bytes), one in the lah_VPIN_1.0 directory at the same date but not the same size (pin2dmd.pal at 23402 bytes) and finally a third one in the lah_VPIN_1.0.zip archive at December 1st (pin2dmd.pal at 23402 bytes).
I tried all three, same result.
Do you have an idea?
Thanks

EDIT

I tried one time with renamed files in RealPin Archive and put again files that were in root of VirtualPin.

OK now but i don't undestand why ?. Too much manipulations ?

EDIT

• Content Provider

Hi @ebor,

The VPIN_1.0 is a copy of the release available for now on VPU download section. The WIP files are pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni directly from the folder. 
You should install them as is in sub-directory of VpinMame/altcolor/lah_112

Do not hesitate to give feedback if you have issues or bugs. Just have a look at the TODO list or latest messages in this thread to see if it is a known issue or not.

• Content Provider

- Benedict Bonus Boost - The B and most of the O in the word Bonus are red and the rest of the word Bonus is white. The end frame is all red. -> i was lazy on this one as it uses the same colormask as in the big mistake sequence.. I'll put that on the TODO list as it'll be a bit time consuming to change it
- Chicken animation at the very end the car has a yellow back and red front. Should be all red. Sometimes it's not as bad. Looks like it is picking up frames from the previous yellow car. -> BUG : 2nd scene was in wrong mode, please check as it only shows on real pin - The Yellow part of the car has been fixed. There is a yellow frame right at the end now. I will need to do a new video.
- Extra Ball lit flickers red at the start of the animation. -> i colored all the frames i could record. I'll have a look on the rpin dumps to see -> added some trgigers on the transisitons frames coming from the rpin dump -> to be tested - Much better but still some minor flicker -> other triggers found, any improvement ?
- Extra Ball animation turns orange when he throws the ball towards the guy. -> recolored in colormaskmode -> to be tested (as it comes with a slide transition, it might be a bit weird) - Still the same as before -> it is mostly checked with the dumps i have from VPIN and RPIN... added few triggers, but not realmly convinced.. ! -> Maybe i'll need a new dump
- Dynamite Feature sometimes flickers red and sometimes had a full red frame at the end. -> added some transitionnal keyframes from the rpin dump + some missing triggers The Red frame at the end is fixed! The flickering is almost fixed, still a couple minor bits. -> i found one or two missing triggers in the RPIN dump, tell me if it is solved
- Dynamite Feature explosion sometimes just goes yellow for a few frames at the end. -> if you happen to have it on camera it would be easier for me to see what's happening - It's on my last video.  -> it was an error with "big mistake" animation (arnold shooting). Should be fixed.
- x more for Multiball doesn't look coloured. The countdown screen. The woman's face and the text etc are all red and white. -> Done
- There is a scene where the crane for double jackpot moves over the text and it looks like it gets coloured the same white/grey as it moves. -> i use the same mask for SUPERCRANE / double-jackpot / Superjackpot when the crane moves above text. there may be some conflicts or missing triggers... i'll check that again !

- When activating "Action" before "Last" it goes red and orange. Activating "Last" after this shows "Last" working correctly. -> it was a conflit with another detection mask -> fixed
- Balls Draining animation is much better but still a few flickers of red frame in between. ->changed the detection mask - Still an issue
- "Shoot Left Scoop to sell tickets" is all red when it switches from "theater capacity" -> ok, donce - Fixed

I'm making a super cut video of all these issues in chronological order which I will upload soon. => thanks

Thanks!

crane jackpot - crane red, see video (crane-jackpot) in dropbox -> was colored/trigger on the french ROM, i'll check the english one

+ additionnal moditifcations listed on the changelog

• Content Provider

Starting a new post for the issues below so it doesn't get clogged up. Starting to test now so will update below as I go.

- Extra Ball lit flickers red at the start of the animation. - Much better.  I have recorded it, the scene flickers from white to red though.
- Extra Ball animation turns orange when he throws the ball towards the guy - Orange is now gone, there is a red frame at the end though. Same as above didn't do it for the second time.
- Dynamite Feature sometimes flickers red and sometimes had a full red frame at the end. - This looks to be fixed completely now but will test some more.
- Dynamite Feature explosion sometimes just goes yellow for a few frames at the end. - This also looks to be fixed but will also test some more.

- x more for Multiball doesn't look coloured. The countdown screen. The woman's face and the text etc are all red and white. - Now coloured
- When activating "Action" before "Last" it goes red and orange. Activating "Last" after this shows "Last" working correctly. - Now working

Also found a screen that may not be coloured, the M-Ball restart flashes all red. Not sure if this is correct. Looks like the text should be white and the numbers red or vice versa.

Video here https://we.tl/t-ZUF4lKsufc

• Content Provider
12 hours ago, koslow said:

Hello, salut.

I tried your colorisation on USA 1.12 and Display A1.06 and do not seems to work, any idea ? Animations are red / pink / white only

What hardware are you using?
Is it activated?
Is the device mode set to "Data East/Sega"?
Are you using the real pin files and if so have you renamed them to pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq and are they in the root of the SD card?

7 hours ago, Terranigma said:

What hardware are you using?
Is it activated?
Is the device mode set to "Data East/Sega"?
Are you using the real pin files and if so have you renamed them to pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq and are they in the root of the SD card?

I'm using pin2dmd evo. Yes activated but i put .pal and .vni on sd card (renamed en pin2dmd for both). I need to add .fsq too ?