SAMBuild3.3 beta thread

CarnyPriest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, i have update SAMbuild 3.3 beta and overwright all the files.
I have also run setup and install.

After this my ACDC, Metallica stops. I have tryid to reinstall but get same error.
"script error: Line 137 game name not found."

Both of these game works perfect yesterday and yes these tables have colorDMD and reinstall it but nothing?
I have edit in regit with: At9jit=0 and installed the Visual C++

Help please

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Official rev r5240

Some rarities:

Added Pool Player to Capcom driver - from Illinois Pinball - Slightly modified version of Capcom Breakshot.

Added Spellbinder Driver - patch by jessaskey

..he's in the process of coding the never-existant software for this machine, based on all the data and playfield he got from Ted Estes, this is the current beta rom
..also see https://github.com/jessaskey/wms_perc

More info:

http://gamearchive.askey.org/Pinball/Manufacturers/williams/spellbinder.html

More aggressive inlining when compiling (It might improve performance. Don't know if it will be noticeable for most users. Give it a try.)

SAMBuild_r5240.zip

I don't know. Played a few Playmatic titles and ... whirwind on the previous release. Had to restart a few times because the sound would get "corrupted", often mid play. Joker Poker is one of the games I remember it happening for. Nemesis, the same. Might be on my end and if that is a real issue. I haven't played the latest 2-3 mame releases as much as I've used to. Again, not saying that there is some issues going on. Might just be on my end, but, maybe someone else is experiencing the same ?

Thank you once again for building these for us ❤️

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, vakaobr said:

Tried to use the new altsound pack for bttf_27, table is mute using it. Upgraded to latest vpinmame, sound works (but lost color roms - lol)

Yeah, that feature was committed after rev 5240, so it will be there the next build I publish.

Nice. Thank you very much Carny, for this and all the releases you've given us throughout the years. This one was especially wanted in that it solves those ugly distortions and I prefer playing my favorite emulations with colors for the dmd. Merry x-mas !! ❤️