General Help with tables and backglasses

Firebat138

ok, so got my new PC and started messing with VPX, yeah...  Its better.  lol  Ok.. ok..  So some of the tables I have to rotate, got it.  and some of them look a little different than the vp9 ones as far as the angle they are etc.  But omg the graphics are amazing. Great props to the developers and teams.  You know who you are.    Couple of things.

I have a two screen setup, playfield is like 3840x2060 or whatever its supposed to be and back glass is 1920 x 1080.  I got ScreenRes set correctly and still cant get DMD to show up where I want, but im gonna get the PINDMD thingy...  I plan on building like three cabs soon for my son and my brother for birthdays..  No I will not adopt you.  lol   Mini cabs for gods sake.  Geez.  anyways.  

So for backglasses.  I have to right click on the backglass to change things right?  like get rid of grill and speakers.  in VP9 the screen looks norma, but in VPX the options menu where you change grill from hidden and etc is like jumbled the res of the menu is like 640-480, so I can barely make out anything .  Is there a global program or setting I can change.   Like a program that hs all the backglasses listed and I can change all of them.  Thanx all, today is the day I am downloading and formatting folders.  lol

Perfect...  I think the problem was is my monitors keep changing from 1 to 2.  so i keep having to change them back.  So on the 32 inch playfield i have resolution set to 1920-1080 and scaling at a 100%  still shows big.    but that thread is bookmarked now...  Thank you so much.  Another thing real quick it wont matter later, but the dmd is showing UNDER table so i cant see it.  of course everything is in my living room now.  lol   so its temporary.  

Again thank you for the help, I will be searching for answers and probably asking questions answered years ago.  cant wait to start the build, buttons came in yesterday

Archived