[New VP10 Alert] EDDY

Table looks nice. Thanks for sharing!

For the sound files if you look in the script it calls for solo1, solo2, and solo3 all in the ogg format. Grab your 3 favorite Maiden mp3 and convert them to ogg. Rename to solo1, solo2 and solo3 and place them in your visual pinball music folder.

• Content Provider

is beta version right ? 

There are no playables rules , no modes ... 

It´s a nice start , but still tones of hours write codes , and redesign ing many part of the playfield who have issues like  the flippers  are on the PF image, the rampes crossing each other or passing thru the bumpers :D 

I thing Fastdraw done this just for fun ,  to give a bit some shoots to the ball while listening Maiden 

7 hours ago, mussinger said:

I thing Fastdraw done this just for fun ,  to give a bit some shoots to the ball while listening Maiden 

it's not totally wrong ?. I am like children, it must flash and make noise ...?
although maiden is not my favorite group.
I only like their first album.
for the pf eventually, I can make some touch cosmetic. it's not complicated, although lights and plastics hide everything, it's not a priority.( as long as it does not give me hemorrhoids )?

the "script" will be improved later (multiball, captured balls ...).
when I have solved my ball count problem. I will keep the same table, only a copied / pasted scrip will be needed

those who want eddy in 3d textured (toys), I can add it.

you will be able to create an animation 3d easily with mixamo

Hey thx fastdraw! When importing it says mat files for VP and not mtl's.  Is there a step I do not know or do I need to convert the material file?

Do you recommend a size for the model? I went with 35,  unchecked collidable & seems fine outside of not having it textured.  Cool model you created!

Thanks again.

This one is a little tougher than Piles of gold. redrawing with a mouse and no tablet meh.   This might be a custom, Replace Cyber Eddie with the original.  I'll put it here if I do even if it's not strictly identical... 

I'd probably save myself a lot of time if someone was just NEAR any of these and could take a picture with the flippers up haha     

Cyber-Ed.png

EDIT: Nevermind Got it.

Eddie2.png

On 11/1/2019 at 9:41 AM, fastdraw said:

for those who want it
the spitfire (toy).

spitfire.rar 1.83 MB · 4 downloads

Insert mesh & be sure to load the image from the obj into your image manager.  Load the spitfire image for the primitive of the plane.  This info to help anyone unsure how to load it on to your table.

I went with...

Position & Translation

Right now I am using size 25.  Initially my plane was invisible upon loading( too low), now I have the Z base position at 185. YMMV.

Rotation & Translation

090 RotX

330 RotY

320 RotZ (little tilt)

Anyone have some transparency showing through? I have a little on the wing.

Thanks fastdraw for model!