[New VP10 Alert] Ten Strike Classic - Benchmark Games Inc. 2003

• Content Provider

Ten Strike Classic - Benchmark Games Inc. 2003

Ten Strike Classic, Benchmark Games, 2003, two players. This is a reissue and copy of the 1957 Williams Ten Strike. This new 10 Strike uses identical cabinet and art as the original, but has solidstate guts and LED style score displays (instead of score reels). Has two bells (one and ten points) for sound. Scores like regulation bowling, or with a flip of a switch, scores like the original 1957 Williams Ten Strike. Made in Korea specifically for Benchmark, and available only in the five foot length (unlike the original 1957 Williams Ten Strike, which came in both five and seven foot lengths).

No rom needed.

Included is the B2S backglass and wheel logo.

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, yrplace18 said:

getting an error when i try to launch the game:

line 92- 'tenstrikeclassic(BenchmarkGames,Inc.2003)v1 has an inva;id token

Change the table and the directb2s file names. Remove the spaces with a _ and remove the () in the name, but make sure the two files are named the same.

Version: 1.0

For cabinet - I had to remove the bars and the Comma after the word games in Line 92

And i did not have change the game name or backglass

Controller.B2SName = "Ten Strike Classic (Benchmark Games, Inc. 2003) v1"

Then go to File - Click save

Thanks for upgrading the game to VP10

• 3 months later...
  • Content Provider
On 10/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, yrplace18 said:

Changing  the name of the game and the glass in the tables folder fixed the problem , but why was it incorrect to begin with ? I ask because I have other games that have issues and I wonder it could be a similar problem.

because it works for me on windows 10 the way it was and apparently it does now work for everybody.