Jaws Ultimate Pro – DOF, MX, SSF, PuP-Pack – Coming Soon!

TerryRed

• Content Provider

Here are some preview pics of my new (Future Pinball) Jaws Ultimate Pro PuP-Pack, SSF and DOF update.

This table is VERY different than any previous Jaws tables out there.

Many more modes (Panic Alarm, Shark Cage, Pond, KILLER SHARK, Barrel MB, Orca MB, Jaws MB, Kill Jaws, etc)... Civilians (balls) can get Eaten during different modes and affect bonuses that can be used in your next game...a new (Walking Dead LE style) Harpoon Launcher, and more!

Over 200 videos (timed to match the in-game voice overs, etc), Topper videos that give animated instructions for gameplay during each mode, and 80+ PuP SSF 3D positional sounds.

These pics were from version 1.02 of the table (I'm updating to 1.08 of the table).

For those wondering... this table requires the newest BAM (including the beat of BAM), and uses the newer Dynamic physics (so it plays much better than normal FP), better lighting, shadow maps, RGB lighting, Bump Maps and more. 

Good news...it can work for desktop users too! You simply need to force FP to a Borderless Windowed mode (I'll show you how, again easy) to allow the pup-pack to play on top of the FP window.

t62sgvY.png

VKl23ob.jpg

JgPNUqb.jpg

hAt6hk4.jpg

Y24lWQT.jpg

e2fsZ4O.jpg

BgfPTA0.jpg

rvpaDbP.jpg

9OsaYGI.jpg

k8KNlsw.jpg

H3HCRs0.jpg

xDcnoIW.jpg

Fk1S4XE.jpg

3xKAjyR.jpg

ZwCk0pp.jpg

hZ1j2Sh.jpg

mLgkYlX.jpg

B7sMmSI.jpg

ydVlC27.jpg

UOf2Y3b.jpg

NAsuTTF.jpg

0F5vdzH.jpg

69h4pTU.jpg

De9rmsP.jpg

• Content Provider

...and here's a bunch of quick video demos of the main modes in the game, including the end mode! (again, these were recorded with 1.02...release will be 1.08 and will look a little different).

Harpoon, Killer Shark and Game Over

Panic Alarm (quick demo)

Shark Cage

Pond, Civilians Eaten and Random Clips

Orca MultiBall

Barrel Multiball

Jaws Multiball

KILL JAWS!

• Content Provider

For those wondering... this is part of the reason why the Jaws (Ultimate Pro - Future Pinball) update for DOFLinx MX SSF PuP-Pack hasn't been released yet.

Note the lack of Linx anywhere. Never thought I would see this day come.

Y5y6vlP.jpg

Archived