Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NetzZwerg

Red & Ted's Road Show WIP

Just want to announce one more in the side pipeline (not the final color choices)...

tuesday.thumb.gif.05d44c682ed04367c6fa2e7a2da79637.gif

truck.thumb.gif.48bb3647567ed73e2ea0fd1d1aaf1487.gif

1937831529_flyingrocks.thumb.gif.5944485326ba5f7df4dd509fa2ac695c.gif

1478665251_bobsbunker.thumb.gif.486dc14232e0674d613ad6f8b6d9a81d.gif

ball.thumb.gif.32f29fa6328f69be671fc4a8f68a10fa.gif

1779671648_badweather.thumb.gif.28fcb8700938f6620e66200236d1e14f.gif

award.thumb.gif.32b071138e6dd786fb83c97b20b121ac.gif

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4

Sieht echt super aus.... Mache gerade die RS bei mir fertig. Weißt du schon wann du sie spielbereit hast? 😋🤩

• Like 1

Awesome! If you want any help testing on a real pin just ask.

• Like 1

On the first pic (mission spring break), the ground would look better in sand color or partly green for grass. I think the people are running on the beach.

The robot on the second pic is the one from TZ. I‘ve found a good pic how it looks in color:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/twilight-zone-invader/sid6905

I think the worker in front of the crane should have a different top - as far as I know workers in the usa have neon yellow or red safety jackets.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 9:02 PM, ClarkKent said:

On the first pic (mission spring break), the ground would look better in sand color or partly green for grass. I think the people are running on the beach.

The robot on the second pic is the one from TZ. I‘ve found a good pic how it looks in color:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/twilight-zone-invader/sid6905

I think the worker in front of the crane should have a different top - as far as I know workers in the usa have neon yellow or red safety jackets.

Thanks for the hints. The main problem is the color limitation especcially in those scenes. If I want it to keep the 3d look, I only have 4 main colors for all elements. That´s why I am not sure if those changes will be possible, I even don´t know if I am able to catch all possible frames, since this dynamic content seems to be kind of random what causes r andom constellations of the elements. Due to software restrictions it would be more easy to work with a palette switch, but with a much worse result. But I will try my best...

• Like 2

Just wanted to add another thank you to the thread!  I will happily make a donation as well 😁.  Looks great, thanks for your hard work!

• Like 1

Any idea how long this project will take to complete.  Have installed the hardware.  This is such an under rated pin. Colour will help it show its greatness.