Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikoy

germangamingsupplies order concern

Ordered a PIN2DMD "Evolution" from germangamingsupplies.com on September 3 and have been patiently waiting.  But just got an email from "Deutsche Post AG" that it was delivered when I never received anything. Got no reply from Dom the owner. Should I be worried?

No need to worry, all orders are being processed but got a little delayed due to personal circumstances I won’t comment publicly, sorry!

yes, you should be worried, as I currently had bad experiences with German Gaming Supplies.

I have ordered in March 2019 and just got partially delivered. I'm still waiting for the flipper buttons. Also the Pinscape Expansion Set was soldered incorrectly and is thus inoperativ and because of an incorrect manual a port of my teensy controller was destroyed.

I got no response to my emails and phone calls for weeks nor any response to two letters of my legal protection.

• Upvote 1

:( Looks like I might be in the same boat. I ordered in the beginning of August but have not received anything yet either and tracking  information I was given is not working yet. I also ordered the pinscape and flippers. Really hoping I receive both and that its not incorrectly resoldered. Wondering if I should just open dispute now with amazon pay and cut my losses. It seems that response time on this order is slow/non-existent :( I really want to get this order though and am trying to give them a chance

No need to worry, all orders are being processed but got a little delayed due to personal circumstances I won’t comment publicly, sorry!

This ^^^^

appreciate the response! Have you had a chance to look at my order ( as well as OP ) yet? I have sent you a few PMs and emails with barely any update other than like "its coming" 

@Rappelbox

any comment on my order from March 2019?

the flipper buttons were still not received and 
the pinscape is not working because of incorrectly soldered and missing parts? see my link above

will you send or refund the buttons?

will you send an replacement pinscape?

Thanks

Yes, buttons and replacement will be sent within next couple of days.

Thank you for your effort trying to solve the issues on my order. I am looking forward receiving your shipment.

• Like 1

[mention=8244]Rappelbox[/mention] Does the "next couple days" apply to my order as well? Thanks!

Yes

Got my pin2dmd evo and its working great! Really satisfied on the build quality and the convenient molex power connects.

Advice, best to reinstall vpinball and check pin2dmd.

c5c58835ffb4ae70a3b5cc992b47db6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad to hear! Unfortunately I am still patiently waiting for my order to arrive so that I can finally finish my vpin

@Rappelbox any update? I am still not able to use my vpin at all until i get the controller and stuff. this is in regards to order#2019071838-001 

df41b2b9789d8862db1315544b22bbfc.jpg
aee4a86707a44869e3977fc32667674e.jpg
1df62a5a0fa9a31d10345c6e6986f161.jpg
5e51fcf2bc64db2d72a06abb49804ef5.jpg

Working hard to get everything out within next 3-4 days, some have already been shipped.

It looks like I forgot a chime board so I just placed an order for that (100111884). Hopefully you can manage to get that one out in next 3-4 days as well. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

@Rappelbox I probably should have asked before placing yet another order after not even receiving the first one. Is the pinscape chime board ready to ship or is it backordered or something? Thanks!

• Like 1

@Rappelbox great! hopefully it can go out around the same time as my previous order from a while ago. really looking forward to finally getting it! Thanks

On 10/6/2019 at 12:13 PM, Rappelbox said:

df41b2b9789d8862db1315544b22bbfc.jpg
aee4a86707a44869e3977fc32667674e.jpg
1df62a5a0fa9a31d10345c6e6986f161.jpg
5e51fcf2bc64db2d72a06abb49804ef5.jpg

Working hard to get everything out within next 3-4 days, some have already been shipped.

No pain No game. buddy ..
greetings from GREECE..