Jurassic Park à la Audiofreak

Hi

I started learnig how to use the editor.

I overtook this project: 

I know the the user "Rensh" from pinside.com and @DJRobX from here already did a lot, so thank you guys, for all the work you already did :)

So at the start i can play with the colors and then see where some trigger mistakes are. Here is one scene:

Before:

befor.gif

After:

after.gif

It still will take a loooooong time to finish and there will be 1000 questions but i`m having fun with the editor. A pitty that i dont have that much time..

As soon as i have this working i will carry on with the Apollo 13 where i also started (will put the DUMP in the download).

Greets

• Content Provider

you can cheat and have more colors by cutting up the scene into smaller chunks, look at how I did some of the longer sequences on lethal weapon 3.

I look forward to seeing what you can do, and if you need any help ask @cb3  or @slippifishi they've gotten better at this than me! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, i just got my pin2dmd an i was trying to get the files from Rensh on my dmd too.

I use the sd to put the files on it.

MALENKO was so kind to make them for data east for me, but i cant seem to get them to work.

Weird thing is, i started up and the island was in full collor green blue water and red letters ,but then it started switching into some weird pallet combinations.

Can one of you guys shed some light on this?

Maybe i m missing a file or something?

If someone can post a list of wath is installed on your sd and were to put the files would be of great help

(TOTAL NOOB ALLERT!!!)

I had to erase my sd caus both my laptop and my pc didnt recognize the sd and i had to formatt it.

I got my keyfile from Lucky1 and put it on the clean sd.

Then i downloaded the software file fron pin2dmd.com.

I placed the files on the sd card. I can use pallet and 3 collor style.

Then i replaced the fsq and pal file with the ones Malenko send to me.

For some reason it started in color and then went to mixing pallet collors.

• Content Provider
On 11/6/2019 at 6:05 AM, Audiofreak said:

Hi all

Because i dont have time at the moment im sharing here the work i did.

I only spent time on coloring, didnt change any triggers.

Here the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sa4e0WFkJO3TZTQJIEKr9b0liHbfkCUn?usp=sharing

Greets

What all did you recolor?  I quickly redid the match game (it was pretty bad) , be happy to share the source for you to merge my work into yours:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z-Sg1dSso-90mAlh-ruAZ5swJKXJUSgD
The real file exports were from before I recolored the match game

match.gif

• 1 month later...

@audiofreak

@malenko

I rebuilt the entire Attract Mode sequence

(minus the instructions, special thanks and design team - they are generic text scenes)

I do not know who has the most up to date  version.

for easy export/import to another project

I added plus sign (+)   to all the scenes I added.

https://mega.nz/#!Z5tiVarL!4jJGkdJN2yrWeqrh-NuKeKNkBif7tSpRsBfwfCO12gA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

After I talked to @Audiofreak I have the latest version now and already renewed the intro sequence. The overall progress seems to be around 10% and I realized a lot that will not work. That's why I feel motivated to do a complete overhauI. I will check the attract scenes by @Pinballuser as well and create a fresh wip thread for it. 

intro-complete-4.gif

Archived