Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrBrownstone

ordered pin2dmd march 2019 at germangamingsupplies from Rappelbox and getting no reaction on Whatsapp, PM, Emails etc.....

After having received no response for a long time, I feel compelled to post a subject here.

First of all, before I placed an order with germangaming supplies on March 7, 2019, I always had good contact with Dominic (rappelbox) and he was always very helpful via whatsapp if I had questions.

After the order I have not heard anything! He doesn't respond to anything. And I do see him regularly posting messages on this forum so apparently he is still alive 😤

Are there any other people on this forum who have the same problems?

I hope it will be resolved quickly and that I will at least get a response from rappelbox.

I have screenshots and prove enough that the error is clearly with him. Both from chat messages and proof of payment from my bank, but I will not upload them yet .....

For a long time I have had patience and good hope and warned him that I would create a topic if I didn't get a response back!

Best regards,

a dissatisfied customer!

So i had no reactions here from anyone.....

Maybe some proof from Whatsapp chats wil give me some action

IMG_0375[1].PNG

IMG_0369[1].PNG

IMG_0370[1].PNG

IMG_0371[1].PNG

IMG_0372[1].PNG

IMG_0373[1].PNG

I'm sorry to see this :( I'd heard bad press about his site before, lead me to create my own back matrix instead of ordering from him :(

I hope you get a reply and your product!