Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
slippifishi

Indianapolis 500 WIP

Happy to announce that I am progressing well with my next chosen project - Indianapolis 500

title.gif.14f495db570eb1d8c090f29ac19e4369.gif

video_mode.gif.7a379d660292e8e0a7a7a7b653272ec8.gif

Still a long way to go, but a lot of the text and value screens are already covered and that is half the battle; really going to town and using gradients whenever I can, they look OK on the virtual DMD but they are just gorgeous on a real panel. Will post another update here again when there is more progress worth reporting :)

• Like 13

wow  nice job,  I would like someone to do a tutorial even of a single scene that I can understand well how to save the whole I would like to be able to help the community

• Like 1

that looks great..never gave this game a real good play before, but a color dmd will sure make me learn the game and play it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dany said:

wow  nice job,  I would like someone to do a tutorial even of a single scene that I can understand well how to save the whole I would like to be able to help the community

NetzZWerg already put together a great video tutorial in another thread:

And cb3's tutorial was what got me started, though I wish I had the above video back then, no offence cb3! :) Still, good reference material along side the video...

Both or either of these will get you going with the current version of the editor. I think there is a tutorial from Malenko somewhere as well.

Beware of older tutorials floating around that are directed at an earlier version of the editor and may confuse you.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, slippifishi said:

NetzZWerg already put together a great video tutorial in another thread:

And cb3's tutorial was what got me started, though I wish I had the above video back then, no offence cb3! :) Still, good reference material along side the video...

Both or either of these will get you going with the current version of the editor. I think there is a tutorial from Malenko somewhere as well.

Beware of older tutorials floating around that are directed at an earlier version of the editor and may confuse you.

none taken my friend!  lol

• Like 2