Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wildman

Bad Luck, Why Me?

LOL if it wasnt for bad luck I have no luck at all  !!!!    Sound familiar ?

Saturday storm came through and lightning bolt hit pole outside of my house frying a good amount of electronics,  2 tv's , modem ,router, camera system, tv tuner, NVIDIA shield, computer, stereo , projector, ETC.......

fuckin sucks probably 4k of shit 😪    I know i wanted to upgrade some of my stuff but not all at once LMFAO

AND NO i learned surge protectors do not stop lightning bolts ... if your worried about your stuff then unplug all your shit when a storm hits its a pain in the ass but way cheaper 👍

anyways finally back online after draining the bank account, guess have to beg for some overtime for awhile 😭

LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY 😎

Been there and it does suck but mine wasn't as bad as yours "wow"
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear that Ken. Been fortunate enough NOT to have that happen myself. But, then again, I live in a place where lightning strikes isn't a monthly event.

• Like 1

Funny things is im 56 and 1st time it happened and it will probably never happen again....  THE WRATH OF GOD 🖕   LOL

Man... Join the club.  We had a storm roll through yesterday here in Texas... 24,000 lightning strikes in 4 hours.

• Like 1

This type of stuff is half my service calls! I see it all the time. Insurance will cover it you should at least get refunded the cost.