Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All,

I started playing with this just for fun, I was not very familiar with the table but the colorization was going pretty smoothly so I kept working on it for about a week.  I have posted the beta version in the downloads section, please remember that this is still an early release I am aware of the the bugs to this point, there are a few modes I have not started yet I would estimate the project to be 60% complete.  I will be taking some time off during the summer months, kids are out of school and the outdoors calls!  I will be back and checking in periodically, Cheers!

SouthPark (1).gif

• Like 11

ohh yeah!!! thanks for the work.  enjoy the summer months and make some memories with the family.  

• Like 1

Excellent news, cant wait to try this. South Park was crying out for a colour project!

• Like 1

I know this is a hard request, but can you record you doing any of this colorization to teach others.  I love your work and fear you might leave the scene.  I had problems trying this myself.  

Sweet... 

• Like 1

Cool, thanks for working on this.

• Like 1

I'm glad someone is doing South Park. I installed my display this morning and it's looking great. Thanks for all the hard work.Screenshot_20190625-125041.thumb.jpg.eefb722beb038a4e9978ce770913d7b0.jpg

• Like 3