Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slippifishi

Creature From The Black Lagoon

27 minutes ago, Prome7eo said:

is there a version for real pinball?

yeah. learn to use the website and search.  

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Already spotted there is one missing mode, and a few other very minor things to try and pick up in the coming days, so expect a 1.1 update at some point soon. In the meantime, @Wob has put another preview video together to show the final 1.0 version for those not able to try it out for themselves: 

• Like 5

Give me your paypal in Mp ! i would like to make a donation for this great work !!!

• Like 1

omg, I can't believe I missed the 1.0 (beta) download.  It looks soooo incredible.  I love the color even in the Score.  I just started going over all the old coloring to make sure I have all if not most all of the color patches/altsounds of what out there.  Thanks so much for this, it really make such a positive change to the game.

• Like 1

Hello. I need help once. When I copy the data to the SD card and put it in the DMD, the display turns green and it says "Virtual Pinball" but I have a real one. Can you help me what I'm doing wrong?

Change the device mode to Williams in your dmd settings menu. Sent you a WhatsApp about that. ;)

• Like 1

Hello

i want to install the colorization for my real pinball , but it not worcking

the version of my pin2dmd is v2.37

thank you

20 hours ago, citrogreg said:

Hello

i want to install the colorization for my real pinball , but it not worcking

the version of my pin2dmd is v2.37

thank you

v2.37 is very old. Current version is v3.07. Please update following the instructions on https://pin2dmd.com/installation/

• Like 1

Great work!

But have a issue on my real pin with Pin2DMD.

On left ramp combo value the red carpaint do not follow the car correctly. Its like the paint is on a different layer as I can see the grey car without its red color.

I have not seen this on my vpin, please help.

IMG_1450.jpg

Installed this today. Brilliant work - thanks so much for the effort 😊

• Like 1

@slippifishi I have just finished installing my PIN2DMD into my Creature.  I absolutely love, LOVE your colour choices.  The purple in the background of the MEGA MENU, the use of multiple colours in the score - is it 3 or 4 colours in there? cRaZy!  It looks amazing.  One thing I love is that you use blue AND red in the 3D glasses when you obtain KISS letters.  ColorDMD used only blue for one lens and it drives me batty that they didn't use red on the other lens!  I am still in my initial plays but I think what you have done is wonderful here.  Thank you!

One thing that definitely seems out of place though, and @CalleV mentioned it back a couple post ago is the left ramp combo value.  The layers are not aligned.  He caught it in his screen capture.  It's like the paint leaves the car behind.  Is this something you thing you can fix or something that was just missed in the REAL pin version?

Again, thank you.  My donation for this file would have come through Dino on PinRev (not sure if you know him or not).

• Like 2

@slippifishi isn't real active in the scene at the moment so I'll answer the question re the left ramp, as best I can remember it. A full colour replacement for that scenes resulted in a slight lag, that would make it impossible to view the ramp value before the ball was back at the flipper, so the colouring mode chosen was the best option to enable you to see how many more repeated shots you needed on the ramp to maximise the value of the shot through the middle.

It was a chose between better colour, or better visibility of the score at the end, which is really needed for gameplay. It was just a limitation of the colouring process, there may be a better option with the new modes added since this project was done, but that is beyond me.

Wob

• Like 1