Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

27 minutes ago, Prome7eo said:

is there a version for real pinball?

yeah. learn to use the website and search.  

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Already spotted there is one missing mode, and a few other very minor things to try and pick up in the coming days, so expect a 1.1 update at some point soon. In the meantime, @Wob has put another preview video together to show the final 1.0 version for those not able to try it out for themselves: 

• Like 4

wow, you guys are machines... and you all are getting very good and efficient at coloring

• Like 2

Awesome job!!! I really appreciate your hard work and sharing with the community!

• Like 1

Give me your paypal in Mp ! i would like to make a donation for this great work !!!

• Like 1

omg, I can't believe I missed the 1.0 (beta) download.  It looks soooo incredible.  I love the color even in the Score.  I just started going over all the old coloring to make sure I have all if not most all of the color patches/altsounds of what out there.  Thanks so much for this, it really make such a positive change to the game.

• Like 1

Hello. I need help once. When I copy the data to the SD card and put it in the DMD, the display turns green and it says "Virtual Pinball" but I have a real one. Can you help me what I'm doing wrong?

Change the device mode to Williams in your dmd settings menu. Sent you a WhatsApp about that. ;)

• Like 1