Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slippifishi

Creature From The Black Lagoon WIP

I am pleased to announce my next project which is now nearing completion - Creature From The Black Lagoon! A few preview gifs are shown below; still a few things left to pick up, and once the remaining missing scenes and bugs are dealt with, I hope to put out a release here, all being well in the next week or two. I will say this was an early DMD game and it shows in the animations/dumps - this has been much more challenging than TNG believe it or not, and CFTBL has no stars in the background to contend with!

freepass.gif

kiss.gif

million.gif

myc.gif

sb.gif

I'm sorry these are not the most enthralling previews, but given how these scenes get cutup in the editor, creating nice previews using the export isn't always so easy or practical :)

However, the incredible Wob has once again provided one of his amazing preview videos which will give you a better idea of what to expect; it's been said so many times by so many people, but I can't reiterate just how instrumental Wob is to this process - it's not just the preview videos, what you guys don't see is the literal hours of pinball playing he does behind the scenes to create dumps and test intermediate versions and find whole game modes you didn't even know existed - thanks buddy!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 4

Cftbl is such a great game and you bring it to the next level! 😎 With a Pin2DMD and the Tilt!Audio Hologram Mod from Steve the pin really comes to life :)

Great work, a pitty my pin buddy sold his cftbl.

And thanks to @Wob for all his work in the background.

Cheers

• Like 2

Well done!!!

Very good choice of colors, can’t wait to play it.

• Like 2

That is looking great and nice color choices! 

• Like 2