Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to announce that I started this one as side project. It will take some time, because the focus is back on IJ, just want to inform that I am working on it.

curtain.thumb.gif.5993d81ac9a38a72b27b6dde3c54714f.gif1737522543_magicletters.thumb.gif.9734ddb48858df3f030b714ed9ce6a3b.gif1215173265_skillshot.thumb.gif.16e5d3325aced6faf256578b38a48972.gif383076805_throwball.thumb.gif.09fcb726823b99c797588847badb0bfe.gif

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1

You guys are outa control. Such fantastic work. I can't tell you all how much i appreciate your efforts.

• Like 1

It will be fun to see this on my virtual pin which sits right next to my Theatre of Magic that has a ColorDMD installed.  This game really looks good with the colorized DMD.  Thank you for your work on this.

• Like 2

The color choices are very dynamic!  Looks great!

Looking very nice, as nickbuol I also have a TOM with Color DMD (in another room from the VPin though), but am looking forward as this is such a great table, top 10 for me.  Thanks looking incredible

• Like 1

Very excited for this.! I can't believe all the colorization being released!! Thanks for this

• Like 1

GREAT WORK MArtin!!!  count on me with those TOM files for real pinball, and my donation. 

• Like 1

Excellent Martin, the great bible of color ROM !
Pascal on FB 🤓

• Like 1

You work so fast on these! I'm impressed with the quality of your colorizations and really appreciate you sharing with the community.

• Like 1

Brilliant - like in a Cartoon Movie !!
Huh, never saw the last Scene
This is, when you Play with some Beers ? lol
Haha, that's the secret/sneak ball lock, when a soft shot drops in behind the trunk before lock is lit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk