Tables rom missing

Mgkush

hello i'm new in the site and i been downloading few tables of visual pinball X

when i choose the table and the correct rom in the rom files still not launching telling me i need the rom

but already the rom is in the folder with the correct path...

i did download the table from here and rom from vpforums...theres any fee or donation so i can use the tables?

please if somone can help me with this issue ...thanks

Its a misleading error message. Pretty sure you have forced full screen enabled under video options and it crashes saying its a rom problem. Full forced fullscreen requires you to set ddraw to 0 in registry for the rom. Turn it off and it will work immediately. VP is free - so, you should not need to donate. VPinball, VPUniverse and Pinbcabpassion is what I consider free to use. Though I've chosen to help this site with a small yearly donation.

wow thank you very much !!!im pretty new with my cabinet and im stil learning with this sofwares

do you think have dea what can be the not sound problem? i got Fx sound ...flippers nudges and all the FXs but not music...already happen to me on 3 or 4 tablesmonster bash ,addams family,terminator 2 im looking in the script if theres any volume adjusment but i cant see nothing....

again thank you

I did buy the dmd from dpanell2 already has firmaware that’s what I told ...I did download the folder and I unzip it on C folder 

im not clear where I have to put the key they send me ...and after that what I have to do to see my dmd work with my tables 

thank you 

Can’t get out of the freaking pin2dmd screen ....what I’m doing wrong what is wrong installed !! Please some help before smash this stupid dmd 

what else need to be activated or whatever needs to be done to make this dmd work ...

theres somene there who can help me to fix the problem ..?

since now thanks 

Really ? Are you complaining about Pin2dmd ? It's an open source project. All the documentation needed should be readily available to you and a lot of guys are helping you out as long as your not being a a-hole. What is the problem I may ask ?

Buy the pindmd3, and see if the support is any better. I can tell you - it is not.

sorry guys but is really frustrating ...I did spend some money trying to make this work and nothing...im not a programmer or engineer on software...i just like play pinball ..i didn't think was so hard to make this screen work

Everyone who built a Virtual Pinball table will tell you how frustrating their experience was.

There is a lot to learn from building one. I would say pretty much every issues encountered by everyone has been covered on this forum or other forums.

Search on this forum and other forums and if you don't find the answer ask nicely and you will be amazed how far that can go.

Archived