Champion Pub (Midway 1998) v1.6 (cp_16) DMD Dump

• Content Provider

Hi,

I have uploaded 3  x DMD Dumps from Champion Pub if anyone is interested in tackling it for colourisation, Includes a successful Pub Champ. 

I am sure more dumps will be needed as their are 10 fighters but only up to 5 per game, but it will be a good starting point for anyone interested in the title.

@lucky1 I currently only keep\store the .txt files generated by vpinmame, can you tell me if there is any advantage to working with the .raw files?

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5526-champion-pub-midway-1998/

• Content Provider

Thanks WOB ! I have introduced the raw file format because on WPC and Gottlieb machines sometimes triggering on the second hash was not working. The second hash is only correctly calculated if a frame only consists of two different frames, but sometimes it consists of three different frames. This is mainly happening in transitions. So for WPC you can work with raw files only and for Gottlieb it is better to have them both.

• 1 month later...

I love this table!  I started working on the attract mode but......the transitions are extremely frustrating for key framing and I fear my attention span is not great enough to take on this project.  I would be willing to assist if someone else wants to try but I am moving on to other projects.  I will announce my next project after X-Men soon....!

Archived