Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MartDes

Keyframe priority

Here is the problem that i have encounter

1953389483_LakeScore.thumb.png.3713e7eeb868ae6c569416d70e04389a.png

5885554_GreenScore.thumb.png.ca9a60f80c75e1f51a3264c962a43a4c.png

290875994_CarScore.thumb.png.8b855d7d814ddd182d79141bb95fb38f.png

You can see that the checksum '72B2E771' is present on the 3 pictures.

On a real pinball, it trigger the 3e scene (the one named Score Car) most of the time.

Is there a way to make the checksum '72B2E771' on the low priority, so it will give a chance to the 2 other scenes to appears correctly ?

Simple answer is no. First match stops searching for further matches. You have to avoid this by modifying the detection mask.

EDIT 2: Sorry, I didn't appreciate you are trying to colour each scene differently, I had originally suggested you can do this with a single trigger using plane 2, but you will lose the ability to colour the backgrounds differently. However...

EDIT: There is a form of quasi-priority, but it involves using multiple masks. It's discussed in another thread elsewhere in the forum, see below - iirc masks with a lower number will win over a mask with a higher number (ie Mask 1 will win before Mask 10), and the plane being used for hash detection also comes into play - plane 1 is checked before plane 2. So a trigger using plane 1 on Mask 10 will run before a trigger using plane 2 on Mask 1. I think.