• Content Provider

It seems like this project will be finished before IJ, first testing done and I don´t want to withhold the results. As you will see I still have to fix some minor issues and maybe do some color grading.

Big thanks to @Wob again for the incredible gameplay, testing each and every scene I needed and for producing all dumps that include all needed animations. You rock!

• Content Provider

Fish Tales 1.0 Release

Big thanks like always to @Wob for producing dumps and videos with your incredible skills. Thanks for the great teamwork again!

After around 100 hours of work I am ready to share my Fish Tales colorization. This colorization is optimized for the L5 rom. 

extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ft_l5 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s 1.7.1 dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1.

Do not use Freezy´s 1.7.2!

Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work.

Requests for real pins: please send pm.

Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to my post instead.

If you would like to send a drink, feel warmly invited to use the green Tip button at the bottom of this post. Cheers!

Enjoy!

FT_1.0.rar

• NetzZwerg changed the title to Fish Tales