Pin2dmd Shop & files, pls help looking for files

Hi to all

I am going to start a pin2dmd shop as soon as i receive my hardware. Im already working on the website www.pin-display.ch.

My idea is to be able to find all exisitng pin2dmd files, better said there artists. Its sometimes realy hard to find the great work for some pins. The color artists can either sell (donation) or give there files for free over my website. I dont have anything to do with the files, the contact is allways directly between the color artist and the buyer. To make the list as big as possible i need to find the artists. I allready have contact with some guys but i hope there are many more icon_smile.gif So if you do such great work or know somebody please send me a PM. You can have a look at my website, am allways open for sugestions.

Greets from Switzerland

Audiofreak

• Content Provider

As usual, just looks like one of those sites using other artists creative output to make money for themselves. Yeah, visitors can recognize the artist and donate. So, basically doing what already is available here. I’ll say I’m skeptical. 

@CarnyPriest

Thanks for your input. The idea is to have all files in one list so it`s easier to find. So if you already have a pin2dmd, you can get in contact with the artist(s) through my homepage without having to look through all the forums in hundreds of threads. Then we don`t hear anything from each other beacause your message with mailadress goes directly to the artist. Like not every German from flippermarkt.de understands this forum, as also the other way round, So why not try to get all together? Of course the chance is biger that somebody buys the pin2dmd board when they see that there is a exisiting file for his pin. Thats of course business. So when i can live my hobby, help people get to a pin2dmd, look that the artists receive more donations and i earn a bit by the way, why not? ?

Greets

Rafal

• Content Provider

Because it's simply a duplication of effort.  

These are links to projects and to forum threads across different sites where discussions on ongoing projects are taking place. Many other artist submissions are already hosted in the downloads section here at VPUniverse. 

PincabPassion (the French site) also tracks the same list. 

I have no commercial interests and I believe in allowing the creative component of the hobby to work independently from the vendor component. I'm not the pinball police though! People can do what they want. So, good luck, I guess. 

OK i did`nt see the link to a list with all the files ?. Most of them only .vni so people with real pins still then have to ask the artist.

And the french really do that what i want just without donation and listed a little confusing if you don`t understand a word like me.

I got some good feedback here and have quite a nice list of files. As soon as the hardware comes (should be the 25th) i can start publishing.

Again thx for your input, I guess ?

Archived