Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

46 minutes ago, slippifishi said:

lucky is right you should upgrade the firmware, though that will not fix all or maybe any of these issues :) Thanks for the bug report, that missing multiplier start was actually visible in an earlier video posted here too, I have just never got around to getting a dump for it and adding the trigger; I recall discussing that with Wob at the time, we never saw it on all our VPIN dumps; I think you need to have "spent" the 2 free locks, and used the warp factor beyond warp 9 before this will appear, so at least one EB needed too! Basically you are a much better player than me so I decided it was never going to be an issue ;)

I will add all these to my bug list and will try and squash them next time I'm editing that project - will post something here when it happens!

I'm even more impressed by the animations now I have the correct software and I've updated the comments.......as to my playing ability, well lets just say you cant take the glass off of a virtual pin.......😉

• Like 1

what is the deal with the black covers?  I used to have some, but realized it was not worth it.  Just want to know???

sorry drunk a little.  Pinball is so fun and unique, I had to explain recently

2 hours ago, slydog43 said:

what is the deal with the black covers?  I used to have some, but realized it was not worth it.  Just want to know???

My work is restoring pinball machines, there's lots of sanding, paint spraying and so on. The covers keep the dust off and they are also used for protection when they get moved.

I wanna say thank you for amazing job. I just got sttng. And I am really happy, because I don’t need colorize this game :) where is donation link? I wanna support you guys!

• Like 2

Thanks, glad you like it :) the fact people are willing to install and enjoy it is payment enough!

Learned a new triggering technique/approach while working on a Flintstones scene recently and hoping to come back to this and work some magic on the wormhole status in the near future...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

829 frames. 277 sequences of 3 frames cut and coloured. 277 individual triggers added(!). Hours and hours of work in total, I added the last trigger last night and nervously loaded it up - it works great!...

441249298_epicgif.gif.45bbd3bbea0b22a0cccf035503895fa8.gif

...until you hit any shot on the table; at which point the none of my triggers reliably fire anymore, presumably the placement of the Enterprise vs. the purple background changes depending on when you hit the shot. It's hit and miss, sometimes it works great, but sometimes it just doesn't fire again. Alas my dreams of working magic may end here, assuming I could capture the "other" 829 frame sequence, I don't know if I have the heart to colour it again this was incredibly monotonous. I might try adding some "backup" triggers in line with how it used to be coloured but I have a feeling these will interfere with my existing 277 triggers...

If anyone wants to try it, here is a (green borg) vpin version featuring the above sequence - it works sometimes, but not all the time. On the plus side, I think I have broken a new record here, the VNI comes in at over 10Mb!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oCEbTS-fsV0Xle8aWge3d1p7-IQrxhtL?usp=sharing

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Found few things. Probably you wanna fix it. When you have multiplier it will be coler to colorize 10X 8X and other with move volume and proboably other colors: green blue or any other. 10X looks so flat. when you collect crystal, it have background. Not sure that it should have background. on last picture it has 3 balls on original dmd output and didnt have it after colorization.

2090784388_Screenshot2019-08-03at21_05_52.thumb.png.4cdcafdbdd715e4060c8c3029a7204a5.png

1856344348_Screenshot2019-08-03at21_02_35.thumb.png.2b408b5f58cad3dcf6a731a92f93d9a3.png576137445_Screenshot2019-08-03at21_03_58.thumb.png.ac8b38191ca15aa410ce03793d762008.png

• Like 1