Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A few months ago, someone on this forum (you know who you are) asked me if I had done any more work on TNG after I started learning how to use the editor with this game. I replied "No, I would be afraid I couldn't the such an important franchise justice; but I could maybe do something quickly with the LCARS scenes, leave it with me for a couple of days"... It is now a few months later.

EDIT: I removed the beta preview video link - the latest preview video of the final version is available later in this thread - thanks Wob!

I really must give a special thanks to @Wob his help really has been invaluable so far, and the testing he provides really is game changing; I have made so much progress in the last week, it's unreal. I hope he will consider doing more testing work with me and others in future :) Also a special mention to @thebarto who has done his absolute very best to help with real pin testing but has been battling some real problems with his hardware - I hope you can get it resolved soon friend, and for sure you will be the first to get the final real pin files when they are ready.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

Wow. I'm really surprised to see how far you've come on this. Feels like last week or so since you mentioned that you had a plan to do this. And no only that. It really looks great too. Very nice Slippifishi and Wob !!!

• Like 3

Really excited for this! Thank you for all your continued support to the pinball community cc

• Like 1

what can i say... captain, the great pin gods are hailing you to the hall of fame of coloring.

• Like 1

Awesome work so far,  can't wait for this for my real pin, this title really needs this !!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Thalamus said:

Wow. I'm really surprised to see how far you've come on this. Feels like last week or so since you mentioned that you had a plan to do this. And no only that. It really looks great too. Very nice Slippifishi and Wob !!!

I should point out that I have been working on this for quite a few weeks, probably since early Feb, and before I finished Demo Man even. I was hoping to surprise everyone with the release, but thebarto beat me to it and I had to say something before someone else spent any significant time on it :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the mention, but really my help has been a grain of sand.

the work done is spectacular in the real machine is incredible and makes the game even better.

Enorabuena for your work, it has not been easy but everything has its reward

regards

• Like 1

LOL, it just looks beautiful 😊

• Like 1

This is looking great, thanks for sharing your progress!

• Like 1

It is with great pleasure I am able to make my Star Trek: The Next Generation PIN2DMD colourisation project available! Download link below. I hope everyone has as much fun playing this as I have had colouring it. I think I have also done a first in that I have provided two palette files so you can choose which colour you want the Borg ship - green for the TV show fans, or blue for the die hard pinball toy enthusiasts.

I have said it before but I must say it again; the help and testing from @Wob has been so instrumental, it is the difference between me releasing this now in 2019 and some time during stardate 42947. I once accused NetZWerg of being a machine because he was so productive so quickly, but I think I realise now that he is not a machine, he just had a Wob! :) And because Wob is such a a gentleman, he has also graciously created a new preview video of the final 1.0 version. Seriously Wob, thank you.

Make it so...

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

Wow what a nice job "Thank you" for sharing and what a game long play time...
Looks spacetacular
  • Like 1

I know what I'll be doing in 15 minutes. Thank you so much Slippifishi !!! ❤️

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing. And you are right, without Wob none of my projects would be at the state of progress they are. But I mentioned that everytime lol 🙂 Great works @slippifishi and @Wob!!!

• Like 4

thank you sir for your work.. and everyone who helps in creating these works of art..

• Like 2

Thanks @slippifishi for the praise and for letting me be involved. I rediscovered my love for this table during the process, and I am sure everyone will love the result as it's awesome.

I'm @NetzZWerg's worst kept secret 😂

• Like 2

Thank you so much, your color dmd is fantastic.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for this amazing colorization ... looks PERFECT ! 🤩

• Like 1

Thank you very much :)

• Like 1