[New VP10 Alert] champions-league

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have a similar problem? Table hangs when I lose the ball. Everything works until I lose the ball - DMD disappears and nothing happens (does not throw another ball). I have to restart the game then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd like to play this table with PuPPack on a 2-screen system.

My problem is  the following: everything is launched correctly (UltraDMD, PUP on BG, and I can play the table), but as soon as the 1st video is played, the UltraDMD disappears... If I ALT-TAB during play, I can select it and it comes back, but it disappears again when an other video is played...

Any idea on how to solve that ?

If not possible, I've noticed that if the UltraDMD is on the playfield (I changed his default position), I can always see it even when videos of the PuPPack are played, but then, my problem is to know how I could rotate the UltraDMD of 90° to have it in the right orientation...

Any suggestion of what to add in script to do that ?

PS: thanks to all the authors of the table and the maker of this nice puppack ! Great job !  :good: 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks this really is a beautifull table ,but yeah, ive tried for ages to get Championsleague 2020 pup pack working and its all ok but the mjusic just wont play even tho its in place in the music folder. its bizzarre..anyone get a solution for this? many thanks

2 hours ago, rjclarkee said:

Thanks this really is a beautifull table ,but yeah, ive tried for ages to get Championsleague 2020 pup pack working and its all ok but the mjusic just wont play even tho its in place in the music folder. its bizzarre..anyone get a solution for this? many thanks

I just downloaded it from here and everything work fine
So pretty weird it's not working for you
https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=15227

Ok, I just dled the Visual pinball folder. Installed everything as per normal.... I STILL DONT HAVE ANY MUSIC? Did you have to alter the script at all? this is on my 'test machine' which is an upright pincab running pinup popper....The only thing i havnt done is put the pup pack in the relevant folder but it should play shouldnt it? just nothing on the backglass .Im just flummoxxed on this...so weird every other table ive installed is fine pups/normal etc  ANY IDEAS ANYONE PLEEEEESE...hehe

1 hour ago, rjclarkee said:

Ok, I just dled the Visual pinball folder. Installed everything as per normal.... I STILL DONT HAVE ANY MUSIC? Did you have to alter the script at all? this is on my 'test machine' which is an upright pincab running pinup popper....The only thing i havnt done is put the pup pack in the relevant folder but it should play shouldnt it? just nothing on the backglass .Im just flummoxxed on this...so weird every other table ive installed is fine pups/normal etc  ANY IDEAS ANYONE PLEEEEESE...hehe

No all I did was install Everything like you normally would,  Which it sounds like that's what you are doing