Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ninuzzu

[New VP10 Alert] Super Mario Bros (Gottlieb 1992)

I just opened google and put in smb3.zip gottlieb and you know what ? Two links to direct download. You should really look into this google thing. Most people seems to use it nowadays. It's a search engine they say. Hmm. All this new tech.

• Like 1

I asked a few people who already received it in the topic with no luck so I I did like thalamus said and found  a copy of it but table is still asking for a copy of it when I start , I guess if someone can pm me a copy also it would be appreciated 

I have never been able to play this table due to the termination error, check rom path. It's the only table I get this error with.

smb3.zip is in the correct directory. It's only 18kb and contains gprom3.bin.

After some research I tried disabling exclusive fullscreen (even though ddraw = 0 ), deleting nvram files, installing nvram and vbscribt files, resetting roms, trying various combinations of F1 settings, etc. The DMD does not load so I can not access system settings. 

There are sites out there that has the smb.zip -> smb3.zip and you can construct the missing files to make it whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could someone please help me out with the rom, it would be very much appreciated 

thanks in advance