if you plan to color a project

you will be doing yourself a favor if you install visual pinball and freezys dll on the PC you are going to use to color your project

else

you will have to load your project to an SD card or load it to your machine via WIFI

each time you update your project.

and when you are trying to figure why multiple triggers are not working it  is going to be a real shore.

here is a started project,  their is a

Attract Mode dump

attract mode (credits added)

full play1.

their are many scenes missing,  from the play1 capture,  only a person that has played this game 100s or 1000s of times will be able to tell you what scenes are missing.

if you keep your table on free play --> you need to capture another attract mode with the free play screen on.

This  it should keep you busy for a long time coloring what is their. I colored allot of the attract mode scenes,  you can keep them or delete them and start over if you don't like 

what I have done.  

https://mega.nz/#!w1NiWC6I!B5-XiPAuv5IzaFFwr24oDd3qigoTR6ybB3sEbiRsYuo

• 8 months later...

if you wan't some advice,   

you should first worry about cutting your scenes and testing them and making sure they trigger!!!!

most of your scenes will not trigger correctly;  they will need to be deleted and  corrected.

the good news is that you can copy and past your color mask to new scenes you cut.  Your hours coloring scenes will not be wasted.

and have you scene this

• 1 month later...

Archived