Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ohhh boy... got a whole day ahead of me, but then im gonna fire this up and give it a try. thank you and its gonna be a real treat.

• Like 1

Out if curiousity, you say to activate the “say no to drugs” message. Does doing that effect the functionality of the colorization?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stampedem said:

Out if curiousity, you say to activate the “say no to drugs” message. Does doing that effect the functionality of the colorization?

No, but it shows the colorization credits 😉

Thank you very much for this nice release and your work ... 🤩

Greedings, Kai

• Like 1

raaaah, i will play it straight when back to home thanks!

• Like 1

To think that I almost missed this. Wasn't it for Arngrim saying ... straight to it when he gets home I would not have known.

I have all day off tomorrow. Definitely will spend some of it playing MB ! Thank you very much Martin. You rock ! ❤️

• Like 1

most excellent! thank you. Looking forward to testing this tonight

• Like 1

first try on my cab, you will have to wait that the fullhd version is available on youtube, damn, i need a device to record at 60fps, this video doesn't give justice to the work

Impressive job though, i have some glitches here and there (like at the end of dracula mode),I am on pin2dmd 2.39, i wanna hear from other pin2dmd if it renders better on a higher pin2dmd version?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, arngrim said:

first try on my cab, you will have to wait that the fullhd version is available on youtube, damn, i need a device to record at 60fps, this video doesn't give justice to the work

Impressive job though, i have some glitches here and there (like at the end of dracula mode),I am on pin2dmd 2.39, i wanna hear from other pin2dmd if it renders better on a higher pin2dmd version?

You def should update to the latest version, or at least v2.58.

55 minutes ago, arngrim said:

very nice cab you have there,  looks amazing

thanks, it was build in 2012, there was no 4k tv, no topper, no ledstrips but i'm still happy with my cab with their flashers

and for the record there was also no dof (there was ledcontrol.vbs for force feedback), no configtool (i forgot the other site that did a similar setup), no b2s server (there was uvp), vp9 in directx 7, hyperpin as fontend

we needed a monster pc to run a vp9 with uvp and ledcontrol.vbs and plenty of toys, the graphic card didn't reallly matter, cpu was doing almost all the job... :)

Awesome work NetzZwerg!  Thanks for sharing it with us all!

• Like 1

Amazing work!  Can't wait to give it a try.  Thanks for all of the hard work on this!

• Like 1

thx martin, like always a over the top release! tried out your altcolor with the MB Pupack and it was really a pleasure to play.

hopefully we will see some more quality releases by you in the future

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stefanaustria said:

I only have a easy 2 Screen Cab - but MB Color is great :) THANK YOU

Make sure you set the language to english to get the full joy 😉