Monster Bash Colorization

• Content Provider

first try on my cab, you will have to wait that the fullhd version is available on youtube, damn, i need a device to record at 60fps, this video doesn't give justice to the work

Impressive job though, i have some glitches here and there (like at the end of dracula mode),I am on pin2dmd 2.39, i wanna hear from other pin2dmd if it renders better on a higher pin2dmd version?

• Content Provider
15 minutes ago, arngrim said:

first try on my cab, you will have to wait that the fullhd version is available on youtube, damn, i need a device to record at 60fps, this video doesn't give justice to the work

Impressive job though, i have some glitches here and there (like at the end of dracula mode),I am on pin2dmd 2.39, i wanna hear from other pin2dmd if it renders better on a higher pin2dmd version?

You def should update to the latest version, or at least v2.58.

55 minutes ago, arngrim said:

very nice cab you have there,  looks amazing

• Content Provider

thanks, it was build in 2012, there was no 4k tv, no topper, no ledstrips but i'm still happy with my cab with their flashers

and for the record there was also no dof (there was ledcontrol.vbs for force feedback), no configtool (i forgot the other site that did a similar setup), no b2s server (there was uvp), vp9 in directx 7, hyperpin as fontend

we needed a monster pc to run a vp9 with uvp and ledcontrol.vbs and plenty of toys, the graphic card didn't reallly matter, cpu was doing almost all the job... :)