Need About 50 Of The Top Games For Show/expo Game List

Dazz

• Administrators

Texas Pinball Festival is this weekend.  I need to get my game list shortened and need to make sure that I'm showing off the best of the best games to promote our hobby.  

Anyone happen to have a nice compiled list of must have tables?

• Content Provider

No particular order:

Attack from Mars - Latest version from JP

Taxi - JP

Bram Stoker's Dracular - JF mod

Abra Cadabra - Pinuck

Centigrade 37 - Pinuck

Close Encounters - Pinuck

Indy 500 - JF Mod

Fish Tales - Rosve

Firepower - JF mod

Sorcerer - NF/UR

Gorgar - NF/UR

Black Rose - Rob Mod

Fathom - UW

Funhouse - JP

Haunted House - Koadic mod

Cosmic Gunfight - Koadic (group effort? Can't remember)

Elvira and Party Monsters - JP

Big Bang Bar - UW

Creature from Black Lagoon - Rob mod

Simpson's Pinball party Night Mod - UW

Simpson's Pinball party - Groni

Deadly Weapon - BD

Al Garage Band - P1

Jacks Open - Pinuck

Joker Poker - Pinuck

TZ  NM - UW

T2 CE - Tipoto

Tommy - Tepotee Phys Mod

Scared Stiff - JF Mod

Adams Family - Flasher mod (I think JF)

Whitewater - JP

Monster Bash - UW

Pinbot - JF Mod

TZ Groni - UW

Diner - ??, I think BD did the redraw

Tales from the Crypt - JP latest

Earthshaker

Dr. Who

Seawitch - UW

Freddy - UW

BOP - UW

MM - JP

CV - any of the latest

TOTAN - JP latest

CFBL - Rob Mod

F-14 - Rosve Mod

KISS - JP

Lord of the Rings - JP

High Speed

High Speed Getaway

Genesis - JP

STTNG - JP

Atlantis - Rosve

Phantom of the Opera - Rob Mod

Theatre of Magic - Koadic Mirror Mod

GIlligans Island - Rob

Godzilla - Rosve

Cueball Wizzard - JP

Charlies Angels - Pinuck

Cyclone - Melon

All with B2S if available. Decent mix of DMD, SS, and EM. Just my opinion. There are 55, but some are dups w/ nightmods. If you want to add a couple of originals, pretty much any of JP's I think are great, but I don't have alot of originals.

I would probably make room for anything running SAM code, that meets the sites rules......lol

I know I would like to play it! May not be a good idea for show yet.

Trigon is not available in FS with a working backglass which kind of is important if you're trying to show off a pincab...

T2, I think its an automatic that Chrome edition has to be there, don't know if I would put multiple versions of it though they are ALL excellent.

You could add Gottlieb's "Sinbad" in there too, Scarface has to be there but probably the "censored" version I guess.  Nova is a great table, others by Starman are great too, he has great attention to detail but Nova is VERY original.

... and yes, I'd throw in any of the new puck bowlers and a pitch N Bat game like Line Drive too (probably one of the better ways to show what B2S can do!).  Always nice to show the limitation is the imagination, not the hardware by popping up more than just pinball :)

Thought Dazz said shortened list :P

Seriously nice list - just shows how much hard work the authors / modders do.

Hope you take the camera / camcorder Dazz for some nice cab shots for the site. Enjoy the show and have a beer or two :D

Buzz

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• Administrators

Thanks for this list. Im slowly going through them all. One thing that I forgot to mention is that the table MUST have layback, ledwiz and Plunger enabled to make it on my cab. FP is a no go on my cab.

• Content Provider
Thanks for this list. Im slowly going through them all. One thing that I forgot to mention is that the table MUST have layback, ledwiz and Plunger enabled to make it on my cab. FP is a no go on my cab.

Ahhh....That would make a difference. I don't have ledwiz in my cab yet. I was just happy my cab didn't collapse and burst into flames when I first powered it on.... :)  So the list may or maynot be of help.

• Content Provider
Thought Dazz said shortened list :P Seriously nice list - just shows how much hard work the authors / modders do. Hope you take the camera / camcorder Dazz for some nice cab shots for the site. Enjoy the show and have a beer or two :D Buzz Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

LOL!....He said 50! Actually, it was weird that a day earlier on VPF, a guy just finished his cab and was asking for 5 tables to show off his cab to his friends. So my list of 5 in that thread grew to 15, so I just had to cut and paste. But even at 50 or so, the list was tough. There are alot of great authors and modders and they do a great job! The list is probably alot shorter with the qualifiers added, but I don't know which ones have ledwiz support, or which ones have layback by default, or plunger support. I have changed most of the tables for layback where possible and changed plungers out (via a great tutorial on this site I might add).

unfortunately Trigon was made for vp8 and has NO backglass to speak of'

nor any ledwiz stuff for it

also it uses a custom trigon engine file that is not available to the general public

so no one can mod it ever

too bad for it rocks as a pin imo

unfortunately Trigon was made for vp8 and has NO backglass to speak of'

nor any ledwiz stuff for it

also it uses a custom trigon engine file that is not available to the general public

so no one can mod it ever

too bad for it rocks as a pin imo

I agree but why did you recommend trigon then ?

Archived