The Addams Family Colorization

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
9 minutes ago, Syco54645 said:

So how are people powering this in their real addams pins? trying to get this installed today but kinda at a loss right now.

1. Rename the 2 files to pin2dmd and copy them on the SD card of the already activated device

2. Make sure the firmware is up to date

3. Within the device settings, make sure to set the right mode for bally /Williams

4. Feel free to send a pm if that does not help

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 12:01 PM, NetzZwerg said:

Here you go... enjoy!

Thank you @netzzwerg !

One thing I noticed on this version is the "Bear Kicks" counter is now  RED (previously was Green) and the Red colour is bleeding into the "Be" of the "Bear Kick" letters.  I went back to the older version on confirmed that was not the case before.

Nice to see the colour in the Gave Scene  :)

Many thanks!

• Content Provider
57 minutes ago, KiwiBri said:

the Red colour is bleeding into the "Be" of the "Bear Kick" letters.  I went back to the older version on confirmed that was not the case before.

Thanks for your feedback.  I needed to change the colorization method of that scene to optimize it für real pins, but this issue seems to came up now. I am going to fix it very soon since I already have an idea how to do it. 

21 hours ago, adamstillman said:

wanted to say great job.. also,, if anybody is wondering.. im using the collectors edition gold rom, along with slamtilts altsound file, really brings the game to a new level!!!

https://mega.nz/file/3nBHmIwb#y7qSLUnCPAl4SFE-aNrJQRFjBu1RFvhcW0SpvJLeWvU

Never tried the Collectors edition ROM out before. Will need to check it out,

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

The best way to show me the issues is send images or videos via pm. I am aware about the double and triple jackpots issues. There might be some other rare transitions that needs to be dump recorded for me to be able to colorize them, so any dump file provided would be helpful as well. Need a break of that table for now but always collecting reports for a next future update. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@NetzZwerg I donated for real pin files from you a bit ago and have not had the chance to get my TAF working till just now. I am a little unclear on what ROM version to be using in a real pin. I would of course rather use a gold ROM like L-3 or H-3 (gold ROM changelog ) or failing that a recent regular TAF ROM like H-4/6.0H (reg ROM changlog). What is recommended? Thank you for all your amazing work! 

• Content Provider
On 1/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, MCtrickyD said:

@NetzZwerg I donated for real pin files from you a bit ago and have not had the chance to get my TAF working till just now. I am a little unclear on what ROM version to be using in a real pin. I would of course rather use a gold ROM like L-3 or H-3 (gold ROM changelog ) or failing that a recent regular TAF ROM like H-4/6.0H (reg ROM changlog). What is recommended? Thank you for all your amazing work! 

It should work with all rom versions, at least I did not get any different reports. The additional gold content is also implemented.