The Addams Family Colorization

• Content Provider
3 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Have a feeling that TAF is going to become some kind of x-mas present ?!

I think sadly this will not be possible, because there are still a lot of things to fix and I agreed with G5K to release it as soon as the new table will see the light of the world ?

Ah. That's ok. I will much rather you guys finish this project in style than having to do a rush job in order to reach a deadline. For each component I've seen it is going to be a very nice release indeed. Your excellent DMD work, with an amazing looking table that I've learned has more than a few sound improvements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 8:54 PM, NetzZWerg said:

I created a tutorial for the editor for those who requested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMyt5doiiAE

I've watched the tutorial... it's great. Very informative. Some of it is different to how I'd previously been told to do it but I'm not sure if it's just personal preferences or changes in the versions but your results speak for themselves so I'll use your method from now on

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

VERSION 1.16 RELEASE

Finally here it is people. After the G5k table was released today, I provide the colorization files.

This is not the final version as always, but well playable. There are still some issues due to editor limitations, but I tried to make the best out of it with my possibilities.
Thanks to @Wob for producing all the great dump files and for the endless hours of testing!!!

Thanks to G5K, Sliderpoint and all others who are involved for providing that great table!

Known issues:

- random thing hand movement not able to cover yet.

- random transitions not colorized

Instructions:

I already renamed the files for you, so just extract the zip file to your vpinmame\altcolor\taf_l7 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s dmddevice.dll 1.7.1 installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1.

DO NOT USE FREEZY 1.7.2!

Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. This colorization is optimized for rom version taf_l7.

This release does not work with the gold roms.

For requests for real pins, please send pm.

Enjoy!

TAF_1.16.zip

Drinks welcome, cheers!

Please activate the "say no to drugs" screen to show the colorization credits.

Please do not share the files, lead the people to this post instead.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, NetzZWerg said:

VERSION 1.16 RELEASE

Finally here it is people. After the G5k table was released today, I provide the colorization files.

This is not the final version as always, but well playable. There are still some issues due to editor limitations, but I tried to make the best out of it with my possibilities.
Thanks to @Wob for producing all the great dump files and for the endless hours of testing!!!

Thanks to G5K, Sliderpoint and all others who are involved for providing that great table!

Instructions:

I already renamed the files for you, so just extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\taf_14 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s latest dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1.

Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. This colorization is optimized for rom version totan_14.

For requests for real pins, please send pm.

Enjoy!

TAF_1.16.zip

Drinks welcome, cheers!

Hmm, what version of the ROM is this for? it says taf_14 but also totan_14.  Perhaps you meant taf_l6?