DOF: LEDwiz - Right Strobe No Longer Working

delt31

I figured out how to update my DOF based on your input and determined I now have a LEDwiz device.  I updated the DOF program and assigned the ports and generated a file and it worked fine.  Problem is I noticed my right strobe wasn't working even though it was before and the one working (left) didn't seem as bright.  I went into LED blinky and port 14 is strobe yet only left goes off.  How do I check to see why right is no longer working?  Everything else is working in LED blinky as expected including the 5 RGB setup

I also think the effects on the lights (RGB 5 setup) are not as strong/bright/or even go off during some games like MET compared to what I had before (on the older DOF program).  I mentioned older b.c when I first generated the new config (4 files) it didn't work and I realized it's b/c the previous owner was running older dof program.

Thanks!

Thanks!

I was able to get the right strobe back going....

I swear though that that 5 rgb lights don't go off as much or aren't as bright or something compared to what I used to have.  In test they work fine. What settings in dof config can I check this out make sure they are as bright as possible?

For example in Metallica the rgb lights aren't going off during the pops

Also the rgb lights seem to be blending together so I don't get just green blue or red but a yellow pink mixture sometimes (in one of the five lights for example)

• 1 month later...

Archived